Options

I need ur's guys' help

I just 100% act 8 and my 7* 2 to 3 gem was cosmic. This will be my very first rank 3 7*. Who would u choose? Gamora or knull both r unawakened.

Aight I'm gonna go to bed and when I wake up I hope I see some answers and good explanations as to why.

P.S. I didn't know how to do a poll lol:)

Comments

• Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 129
    i have a r3 knull and i am telling you he is a beast you wont regret ranking him up
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 61
    edited April 12
    I recommend Gamora. I actually have both Gamora and Knull as 7 stars at r3. Gamora is unawakened and Knull is sig 60. Knull really needs the sig ability, Gamora does not need the awakening.

Knull has the easier true strike access, but Gamora can counter miss and also has true strike. Both have armor breaks. Now Gamora has served me very well and is actually a surprisingly very, very good champ. People sleep on her including most big content creators, so she goes under the radar. Very simple to use and hits EXTREMELY HARD. I used her in Necropolis, Act 8.4 even more than my Knull.

Gamora is the better (maybe faster) attacker in battlegrounds though. Knull is easily the better defender and because of that is banned more. Most people see a r3 Gamora in my deck and for some unknown reason they never ban her and I love that because she is an instant draft and I usually win with her.