**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 mutant

EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
Hi. Need some advice. I have a r2>r3 mutant gem but i don’t know who need it the most. My options are Emma, Domino, Stryfe and prof X, all unduped. I have to rank up one of them to become valiant. All of them are great champions but how will benefit the most?

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 717 ★★★★
    I have to say Emma because if I had pulled a Mutant rank up gem instead of science I would have ranked up her. Though I am also a big Domino fan too
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    I would go with Prof X. Very good and accessible evade and miss counter. Immunity to reversed controls. Non contact attacks allow you to ignore thorns damage. He benefits a lot of X-Men and Mutants with his synergies, plus he gives them up to 100% special damage. He is also very good in Raids aside from the Ultron boss if that's something you enjoy. Domino would be my 2nd choice, even better if you have the Mr Sinister relic.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    I'd go with Domino. She may be unawakened but on the long run she's the best option, you will awaken her eventually.
  • Options

I would go with Prof X. Very good and accessible evade and miss counter. Immunity to reversed controls. Non contact attacks allow you to ignore thorns damage. He benefits a lot of X-Men and Mutants with his synergies, plus he gives them up to 100% special damage. He is also very good in Raids aside from the Ultron boss if that's something you enjoy. Domino would be my 2nd choice, even better if you have the Mr Sinister relic.

I do have 6* mr sinister relic 🤓. Prof x is amazing but usually i run suicide masteries so it will be a waste imo. Maybe domino will be a safer choice. Thanks anyway 😌
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Definitely domino
  • Options

I have to say Emma because if I had pulled a Mutant rank up gem instead of science I would have ranked up her. Though I am also a big Domino fan too

Emma is great but onestly i never use her. Only against 8.4 final boss (once). I’m also sure i won’t use domino either tho. But the valiant title is wating for me 🤣 thanks
  • Options

I'd go with Domino. She may be unawakened but on the long run she's the best option, you will awaken her eventually.

All of you (almost) say domino XD you convinced me lol. Thanks
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,417 ★★★★★
    Emilik said:

All of you (almost) say domino XD you convinced me lol. Thanks
    She’s honestly kinda annoying unduped too. Plus you’ll get her awakened eventually, and when you do, she’ll cook everything. I’ve caught my opponents with no domino counter multiple times and they just get annihilated
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Even unawakened domino is dangerous on defence and it matters not on offence.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    Domino is dangerous on defense even unduped. She evades in the most unpredictable time. Can't be parried by most champs, and can't ne dexed time to time, unless you use a tech champ. Also she hits very hard even unduped, pair with a mister sinister relic and you have a monster over there.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You have Mr sinister relic, you have suicides. Domino it is.
  • Options
    And the winner is:

Thank you all guys