**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is overseer worth r3 unduped?

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
edited April 13 in General Discussion
You can just answer the question above or continue to read my rant about the absolute dogsheet opening I had. So just explored 8.4 and had the most mid opening of my entire life, just rows full of absolute scum that I would never use.
On top of that I was hoping I could pull a cosmic or skill gem to take either venom or mantis up and pulled science and an Overseer, and I don't even have any other 7* science except spidygwen and antman.
Feel like breaking this effin phone in half.
The only Saving grace of this opening was the 7* Bullseye from the titan but he's just going to be banned 90% of time.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,354 ★★★★
    I would take mine up duped.. unduped I wouldn't be sure because he at least needs the awakening to do that sweet nutty red damage.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    I summon the overseer expert @Milan1405
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,277 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't unduped. The gamma part when triggering immunity is kinda a big deal for me. More than the extra damage on punishing
  • Options
    Yeah I'm really hesitant to take him to r3 unduped idk what to do.
    Should I just bite the bullet and get to valiant asap?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    I'd say yes because you'll probably dupe him sooner or later
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited April 13

I summon the overseer expert @Milan1405

Haha thanks bro. I love my overseer but I do think he needs the dupe to R3. If you really know what you're doing with him you can do a lot with him unduped even, but it does make him less viable in war and and certain solo content, also BGs.

I've done absolutely crazy things with my overseer and would consider myself an expert with him and I really enjoy his playstile and his kit is extremely good. So it's worth noting I'm not representative of most of the community when it comes to my view on him. I think in your situation I would R3 him since you don't like the prospect of ranking spidergwen or antman, and if you do awaken him he will be MILES clear of the other two.

BMCG is another amazing Overseer player and I believe r3ed him unduped (got the dupe shortly after tho which is great). I would suggest R2ing him and seeing how he performs for you. If you don't like how he 'feels' etc then maybe just sit on the gem.
  • Options
    edited April 13
    @Milan1405 my approach to overseer has been, for a lack of a better term ''Crude". I just wait till I get the 3 gamma charge thingies, through the sp2 to activate the cosmic mode and sp1 spam till I run out of the cosmic mode. And just rinse and repeat till the matchup is over.
    Is that all? If I'm missing something major would you mind giving me some pointers and advice regarding him?
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Ok so it depends on the matchup. For bigger healthpools you want to activate a SP3 at 6 gamma charges. There's a lot of decision making involved in playing overseer as he has many different rotations. I would highly suggest checking out BMCG's overseer video on youtube to learn more about his kit and get proficient in playing him.