**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Make reroll tokens free

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
edited April 13 in General Discussion
Draft luck is extremely important in BGs and everyone has had matchups that are basically 'unwinnable' due to bad drafts, unless the opponent makes a catastrophic error. I think limiting it to one re-roll token is fair but selling them is a bit rubbish. You pretty much NEED to use reroll tokens to push high in BGs and 'eliminate some of the bad luck aspect' of drafting so I think everyone should just get 1 free reroll per match and this would make drafts fairer, and less reliant on luck overall. It's not the biggest problem in BGs by a long shot, but I feel it would go a small way to helping as I think Brian Grant was talking about.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    It also gives the same advantage to opponent as well. So a big no.

Also reroll isn't guaranteed to give a desirable draft.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    It’s a choice to purchase and use them or to purchase other things. I’m good with that setup and necessary decision making.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think the idea is that you have 30 decent champs to be at a high level. If you’re relying on one champ out of 30 to come up, that doesn’t seem like a well rounded roster.

There’ll always be one great counter to tricky defenders, but you need to be able to have at least 2 other imperfect counters in your roster, and especially learn to play around with those.