Options

Breaking news worldwide mcoc iso shortage

Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 56 β˜…
Spring cleaning better just have stacks of iso that I can use the currency on and when is spring cleaning I r2 glad r5 hulk and just pulled fant and I have no iso psa I couldn’t even fully level up glad and hulk and I still have over 2/3 of my rank up gems left
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Theirs no good quest which gives a decent amount of iso the daily quests ISO is atrocious and needs to be buffed
  • Options
    Only viable place is incursions the others you have to spend energy on which with the release of 8.4 isn’t wanting to be wasted
  • Options

Let me guess.. you finished 8.4, and ended up with new 7* and multiple 6* rank up gems and ran out of ISO. That is not a crisis.

Everyone did that’s why it is I have many ally mates and friends and players Ik who are suffering not like I have time to play the game 24/7 to grind for iso and I am an ftp the only people who aren’t suffering are either people who spend or people who are lower in story progression
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lo67Ki said:

Let me guess.. you finished 8.4, and ended up with new 7* and multiple 6* rank up gems and ran out of ISO. That is not a crisis.

Everyone did that’s why it is I have many ally mates and friends and players Ik who are suffering not like I have time to play the game 24/7 to grind for iso and I am an ftp the only people who aren’t suffering are either people who spend or people who are lower in story progression
    Its not an issue, you could say that they need to lower rewards cause you can't catch up with ISO too.
    It happens every 4th of july, every CM, every time that mass crystals are opened.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

People ranking every day instead of only on 22h level up event is the real problem
    That's up to each person, i saw someone put up 400k on yesterday's
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just finished Act 8, am ftp, and have thousands of iso and hundreds of millions of gold. You must be doing something wrong
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,256 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 13

PT_99 said:

People ranking every day instead of only on 22h level up event is the real problem
    I'm at 575000πŸ’€

• Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

I'm at 575000πŸ’€

I see your 575k and raise you 643k
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Worldwide?
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…
    edited April 13

Worldwide?

Apparently so..
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've opened every single champion crystal, and it was just enough to fill up 2 7R1, 1 7R2, 2 x R4 and 2 x R5 πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 187 β˜…
    PT_99 said:

not a "problem", but if you're having resource difficulty, using resources wisely helps, quickly. X Advancement 7hr, Level Up 22hr, they make a difference.
    alliance Summoner Advancement? if you know the milestone your people usually hit, save it off for next week.

also, @ahmynuts has it right: duping 4* and 5* pays to rank/ level 6&7s. if you can put in the time.

pinch them pennies. they add up.

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 13

Not a single 7* was ranked up today.
    Still holding the gems, cuz luck trash.
    Ranked and levelled up 1 r3 and 2 r2 relics.

Get worse pulls-> No need to upgrade-> no iso needed-> ezlyf.

Get your incursion grind up. Buy the 4* cyrstals.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,288 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    All of you are legends and valiant and p2w ofc you have 1000 of iso and millions of gold
  • Options
    Your the highest In the game you hog up all the rewards
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I for one am shocked that there would be an ISO shortage after new content drops.
    Shocked, I say! I can't imaging why that would be happening.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,288 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lo67Ki said:

All of you are legends and valiant and p2w ofc you have 1000 of iso and millions of gold

If you called 6m gold a lot i sorry to burst your bubbles of dreams going one I hav to much ios but not enough gold lol