**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

just got paragon! any tips?

i just got paragon and there’s so many new things introduced. is there anything in specific i should focus on? thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 83
    Just play and when u r ready go for act 8 it's so good right now.

There r countless other things and dont have time to list them here.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Focus on content that gets you closer to valiant
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 50
    I am at similar position as you, and my goal is to expand my roster and get useful champs for story and battlegrounds, i also try and clear the paragon gauntlet.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    edited April 14
    My advice - yes you could push for Valiant but I think you would get better served in the short term to have a good review of your roster first, whatever state it's in.

Review what you've got and look for any gaps - have you got a decent Evade counter at 6*R3 or above? Have you got a Miss counter or someone is immune to AA modification? What about counters to Buffet, Spite, Biohazard?

It doesn't have to be a perfect roster to push on - if you've got Yondu or Iron Man at a decent level that should do as a stand-in for Nimrod, for example. But try and cover the main bases so you've got options. You'll save tons of units on revives in the long run - and you'll probably need them for Act 8 and the tricky bits.

Then, when you're happy, push on. Pick the content you want to go for and good luck.
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 ★★
    BLANK_mw said:

i just got paragon and there’s so many new things introduced. is there anything in specific i should focus on? thanks in advance

Get valiant