**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

New alliance seeking active players.

Greetings fellow members of the contest! Upon returning from my long absence from the contest I noticed that there were very few alliances accepting any and all active players. This is why I have formed The Soldiers Of Glory! We are an alliance seeking active players who are willing to contribute to the victory! We don't care if you have a low rating, if you seek to IMPROVE you have a place here. As a player who has been in the contest since the beginning, I have seen many alliances that discriminate against these players. But the way I see it, even if you have a rating of 1000, if you will contribute, if you will work for the victory, than you are worth more than an inactive player of 1000000! Join at TSOG1, if you have any questions contact me ingame at Mr Pleasant. I am also looking for a second in command, so if you feel you can fill that role also contact me ingame. Remember, it's not your rating, it's not wether or not you have a thousand maxed out five stars, it's not if you have beaten realm of legends. It is about YOU, and YOUR dedication to improvement! I hope to see you soon in the contest.

Comments