**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tigra VS ultron arena

TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
edited April 14 in General Discussion
Hy all I just did an arena fight with tigra vs ultron. I noticed that her neutralize didn’t stop ultron from triggering his healing buff. I thought a neutralize should stop a buff from triggering but he still triggered with an active neutralize. Am I missing an interaction ? Or should this be classified as a bug?

Thanks for the responses.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
    I assume its because Ultron's functions unaffected by Ability Accuracy we means the neutralise don't work.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 120
    Treo said:

Hy all I just did an arena fight with tigra vs ultron. I noticed that her neutralize didn’t stop ultron from triggering his healing buff. I thought a neutralize should stop a buff from triggering but he still triggered with an active neutralize. Am I missing an interaction ? Or should this be classified as a bug?

Thanks for the responses.

Neutralize gives -100% ability accuracy
    If the defender has more than 100% given by his set or a node, buffs could still trigger
    Same happens with Wiccan
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★

I assume its because Ultron's functions unaffected by Ability Accuracy we means the neutralise don't work.

This