**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Issues with crossbones vs magic thief thing - weird power gain

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
edited April 14 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was trying out crossbones in war and noticed some weird power gain that I assume are not intended.

The interaction was during a fight vs thing on hazard shift stun immune. So no extra power gain apart from magic thief. And really nothing extra apart from stun immunity. It’s magic thief 1 , so capped at 3 indestructible.

1) thing received insane power gain when crossbones parried to remove indestructible and then attempted a heavy. My heavy landed and thing was on one green bar (just over one). For some reason, the heavy pushed him to 3 bars.

I couldn’t see any reason for this. Magic thief only gives power when opponent hits my block. So no ideas why a heavy granted almost 2 bars of power.

2) thing received insane power gain when parried. Crossbones parried to remove indestructible when thing was one and two thirds bars of power (so heading towards 2 bars). When crossbones parried, thing jumped to three bars.

I couldn’t see any reason for this. The description says magic thief defenders only get 5% of a bar of power. So even with 3 indestructibles in effect it should only be 15% of a bar of power. Even if the description was inaccurate and it actually means 5% of total power, it should only be 15% power. (Ie approx half a bar of power).

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    I honestly don’t have an explanation for this, but my question is: why are you using crossbones as an attacker against a tactic defender? Crossbones isn’t a tactic attacker.