**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What is your feeling when this happens? πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,608 β˜…β˜…β˜…

😍My Kate Bishop 5 stars, only need to be ascended

After so many hours of play, learned how to fight with her, Gold, Iso, Units expent....

This happens...

I really feel lucky ,but sad at the same time...

What is your feeling when this happens? πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ 63 votes

This is normal, I would feel lucky
39% 25 votes
It's a bit awckward,after level up my 5 stars
14% 9 votes
Naaah...forget your KB 5 and go with 6 stars
41% 26 votes
Try a bit more with this 5 stars KB
1% 1 vote
I will tell my history on my post
3% 2 votes

Comments

• Options

First you had 1 Kate Bishop...now you have 2 :smile:

I do have a 4 stars
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,930 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Now you have 2 usable Kate's. Win/win.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This happens also with 6/7 stars. I'm really hesitant to take a 6* past 3/45 if they are available as a 7*.

Sure it's great to pull a good 7* but when it's the same champ you've been using for the last x months...
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's actually pretty good cause listen here,
    If you need to use late anywhere you have you 5* to use and you can take the 6* up gradually at your own pace without hurrying, and as things move forward and the 5* is no longer viable you'll finally move to the 6* . I did the same with my kitty
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have no Kate as 6* , 5* , 4* till now... I think you can imagine my feelings πŸ₯Ί
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 503 β˜…β˜…
    Basically, this happened to me with hulkling. I rank 5ed and ascended my 5*, and was stoked. Then, the same day I pulled the 6*. I would assume you are uc or cav, so stick with the 5*. It’s cheaper to rank up at the time being. When you hit tb, and get to act 7, then start ranking up 6*. There isn’t anything more satisfying the. Deul wielding the same champ.
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Thanks guys

First you had 1 Kate Bishop...now you have 2 :smile:

πŸ˜‚
    But I'd asked your feeling when this happens

Now ,as some says, I wil upgrade my 6* after my tons of 6* champs before her.

And may appear a 7 stars πŸ₯΄

I understand this is the Marvel Contest of Disagrees Forums,but you may know the love we have for a specific champ of a specific stars...
    πŸ‘
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 Kate Bishops are always better than 1 πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 826 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Everyone seems to get disappointed when they have one rarity of a champ and then pull the next higher rarity of the same champ. Of course it seems to happen right after you take the lower rarity to the maximum.

However, if you play long enough, you're going to pull several rarities of multiple champs. Such is the nature of crystals. @peixemacaco look at it this way... you said you spent time and game play learning how to use a 5* Kate Bishop. Bow you can hit the ground running when your 6* is ready instead of having to go through the growing pains on how to learn her.

I max rank lower star rarity champs I want to learn how to play, so that when the higher star rarity ones hit my account I'm well versed.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,088 β˜…β˜…β˜…

After so many hours of play, learned how to fight with her, Gold, Iso, Units expent....

This happens...

Today I also got😍

• Options
    Mayavi said:

Today I also got😍

I'd pulled from normal 6* crystal
    Congrats!

Yes, @obsidiman πŸ‘

Thanks everyone
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 17

This happens...

your 6 star will eventually overpower the 5 star version. She is good for basically every pieces of content. Well come to the squad!