Options

Finish act 5?

lexselexse Posts: 18
edited April 17 in Strategy and Tips
Should go straight to doing act 5 or fully explore the last 4 acts, heard that exploring the acts is good but i just havent needed to do it.

Btw my other 5 stars dont seem that strong but would they be still worth ranking up as they are 5 stars. I just use herc and sunspot and then everyone else for herc synergies

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
    I would explore the lower acts just for units, iso, and xp for more questing nrg. I’m not sure you could get uncollected at the moment so taking some time to explore earlier acts, while doing eq and sq for a couple weeks/month would be great to help deepen your roster and build unit +item stash. I wouldn’t rank Ronan or Aegon.

Hercules is insane five star so him and sunspot can clear most content you come across. I would focus on pulling new five stars and ranking up ones that are good, no need to upgrade ones that suck/you don’t like.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    You need to 100% the first 4 acts for the rewards. I'd try to push Uncollected first if you can w/ that Herc but if not just go back and collect units and the other rewards.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,182 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I would explore the lower acts just for units, iso, and xp for more questing nrg. I’m not sure you could get uncollected at the moment so taking some time to explore earlier acts, while doing eq and sq for a couple weeks/month would be great to help deepen your roster and build unit +item stash. I wouldn’t rank Ronan or Aegon.

Hercules is insane five star so him and sunspot can clear most content you come across. I would focus on pulling new five stars and ranking up ones that are good, no need to upgrade ones that suck/you don’t like.

^^^