**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring cleaning

Has Kabam said yet when spring cleaning will be?

Comments

• Options
    HardcaseHardcase Posts: 3
    It's not going to be tomorrow. Jax confirmed.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,558 ★★★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Everyone seems to believe it will be tomorrow. Apparently it typically happens on the 3rd Friday.

It won’t be tomorrow maybe next week if not it might not even come back
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 471 ★★★
    SlyFoxZ said:

Everyone seems to believe it will be tomorrow. Apparently it typically happens on the 3rd Friday.

3rd Friday is today..
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,163 ★★★
    What is spring cleaning?
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 127
    Don't think it's coming back considering the way they mapped things out over the course of the start of the year. If they do decide to do something it may be on a much smaller scale between unit and cash based offers.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 681 ★★★
    I got told @Kabam Miike confirmed it
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 421 ★★★
    edited April 19
    Prolly next week, cus if they’re going to have big event, it’s not possible to have deals one day before. We can see shard deals today, which means spring cleaning is not gonna happen tomorrow. Plus, there’s no email delivering such info.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,870 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Don't think it's coming back considering the way they mapped things out over the course of the start of the year. If they do decide to do something it may be on a much smaller scale between unit and cash based offers.

Blud it's Q2. It's not the start of the year anymore lol
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

It’s not always or typically the third Friday of April - it was last year. I’m not sure where that narrative came from.

2020 was on April 28th - 4th Tuesday
    2021 was on April 23rd - 4th Friday
    2022 was on April 22nd - 4th Friday
    2023 was on April 21st - 3rd Friday

Okie so i will set my expectations for 19th (today) and 26th. Hopefully Deadpool or Gwenpool greets me on these days when i open the game.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,350 ★★★★★

Mayavi said:

What is spring cleaning?

It is a event where you have to clean your house and send the evidence to kabam in exchange for a 7* groot.
    I just sent me pictures in. Now I can't wait for my 7 star king grooted and rank 3 him so I can test him out. He should be able to take down the punching bag winter soldier in less than 10 minutes with good RNG. This is a great day for all Groot simps.
    Just 10 mins?? Too op nerf
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I just want it to be soon. It's getting harder and harder not to do my next r3s, but I know the minute I do, whatever I end up getting through Spring Cleaning will probably make me have changed my mind in hindsight :s
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Next week apparently as nothing dropped today.
  • Options

I'd be willing to bet Wednesday the 24th. Waiting til next Friday seems a bit too close to the end of the month.
  • Options

I'd be willing to bet Wednesday the 24th. Waiting til next Friday seems a bit too close to the end of the month.
    If there wait to the Friday ther be getting more money of me
  • Options
    Gamer said:

I mean it'll likely run a week or so, so they'll get your money regardless.
  • Options
    edited April 19

Gamer said:

I mean it'll likely run a week or so, so they'll get your money regardless.
    Not if it happened one Monday ect because i doesn’t get paid before the 30 so Wednesday would be fine
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    I predict a new event with new 7 star crystal like the guardians one to be announced next week on Friday. Should align with the new build timing and the leaks.
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

I predict a new event with new 7 star crystal like the guardians one to be announced next week on Friday. Should align with the new build timing and the leaks.

I certainly hope not. That’s 18 days until the next build content releases.