**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What champs can you never seem to pull even after years and years?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,890 ★★★★
For me, I still don’t have King Groot, Proxima Midnight or Kushala in my roster yet. How about you?

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    No 6* HT for me, even after several nexus and abyss nexus crystals! The pain isn't as bad these days with other science champs like Photon, but damn or would nice to pull him one day!!!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    7* bishop is my most wanted champ in 7* pool lol.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Immortal iron fist took years and years. Finally got him as a 3* next was a 6* a few months after. Still no other rarity even after 10s of thousands of crystals. I stopped trying for 6* punisher long ago. Just not worth the unit loss for an arena only champ.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Still no herc :/
  • Options

No 6* HT for me, even after several nexus and abyss nexus crystals! The pain isn't as bad these days with other science champs like Photon, but damn or would nice to pull him one day!!!

Same, I waited multiple years to finally pull a 6* Torch, but when I pulled him, my roster was insanely OP so now he is sitting at r1 Lvl 1
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I’ve been playing on and off since 2016 and I’m still missing 6* Torch, BWCV, and Nick Fury.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Been playing almost since the beginning. Was missing 6-star Superior Iron Man till the a few days ago, and the only mystic champion (base pool) I'm missing now is Iron Fist, somehow.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 145 ★★
    AA
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 415 ★★★
    I’ve had my account 2015 and still don’t have white or red magneto higher than a 4*. I also still don’t have an awakened Ronan so I’ve never been able to enjoy those cheese fights:-/
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    Anti venom
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    No 6* Galan, I also didn’t have any hitmonkey until a month or so ago, now I own the 5* and 6*
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★
    i don't know how but I don't have a 6* Iron Fist, Man-Thing and Heimdall.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Apoc, and just recently pulled Bishop, didn't even had him as a 6*
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 106
    Kitty

Even 5* I never saw…
    EdisonLaw said:

For me, I still don’t have King Groot, Proxima Midnight or Kushala in my roster yet. How about you?

• Options

😭😭😡
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Herc :'(
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 82
    I couldn't pull a 6 star warlock for the longest time. Ended up pulling 7 star warlock from act 8 rewards. Still don't have 6 star but it's ok now lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    Immortal Iron Fist is the oldest I don't have at any rarity. Vox and Kindred are the only non-trophy champs I don't have at any rarity.
    3* rarity, I'm only missing Vox, Kindred, Silk and Viv.
    4* I don't have about 25.
    higher rarities, it's far more.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    After playing for over 5 years, I finally pulled a 6 star Black Bolt a couple of days ago, didn't even know that I was missing him as a 6 star. There are still 20 champs I don't have as a 6 star but they aren't worth chasing at all.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I checked and I actually have all champions in the game as 6*s with the exception of some who have just been released as well as a few trophy ones. The only 6* I'm missing outside of those exceptions is Morbius, but that's mostly because I already have him as a 7* and therefore haven't bothered going after the 6* version.

The only champs I don't have of any rarity whatsoever is Spider-Punk and Ultron (Classic).
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,890 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I checked and I actually have all champions in the game as 6*s with the exception of some who have just been released as well as a few trophy ones. The only 6* I'm missing outside of those exceptions is Morbius, but that's mostly because I already have him as a 7* and therefore haven't bothered going after the 6* version.

The only champs I don't have of any rarity whatsoever is Spider-Punk and Ultron (Classic).

You never did labyrinth of legends?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★
    I think I have every 6* I want though I’m missing a few here and there

We haven’t had a lot of access to them, but I want a 7* BC so bad and haven’t pulled her from the 5 or so loyalty crystals I’ve opened so far. Romance crystal didn’t give me one either and I’m still mad about that Invisible Woman lol
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    6* Onslaught
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Herc, Hulkling and Scorpion
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    Literally every champ that gets a massive buff 💀
    I have Iron Patriot Groot both Cyclops Sentry all the garbage but then whey they buffed Red Guardian Hulk etc I didn't have any of them and had to open multiple Abyss Nexus to get them.
    I don't have a Superior Iron Man either so that's the champ I'm after now, it feels personal at this point lmao
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    CGR
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★

So you would hate me if bishop was my first ever 7*? 😬
    I mean, he MAY have been, but you have my current most wanted 7* in spidey ham, so I think we're even here.... 🥰
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    6* Chavez

Idk how many crystals I have opened till now hoping that I pull her