**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Post patch mid fight no champion response during fight.

Game is dropping player controls mid fight. On three sepereate occasions in aq/aw in two days my character stands there and gets stomped. No recovery at all. Cable hit me with a heavy, l2 and combo without my ability to recover. I don't know if it's a lag spike, but in the three separate instances after getting stomped I survived 1 time and just ran at opponent. Playing on an iPad Air, not sure what's causing it.

Comments

• WowwwwwwwWowwwwwww Member Posts: 7
    Multiple people in ally also losing control mid fight. Biggest complaint is non responsiveness to combo chains. Almost as if the game pauses to register an action and then catches up after a block or hit when ai dashes in or charges a heavy. Demonstrably worse while ai is aggressive or trapped in corner.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Member Posts: 202
    This happened to me just now in AQ. i went on to fight a symbiod.. the loading symbol came on.. after a while it goes back to map with half of my champs life gone without a fight lol. i dont even know how many bugs the game has..
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 146
    This happened to everyone in my alliance several times during this AQ as well. Never seen half the team having to revive before because of this BS.

Kabam REEEEALLY neet to get their ish together and FAST!