How long before you duped a 7*

Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
I was talking up Storm X to my alliance about how she does me well in BG defense... Then I spun my 4th ever 7* crystal and duped her lol

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Took me like 21 crystals lol
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    I duped 2 champs within my first 8-10 (sassy 2x and Korg)
  • RiryokuRiryoku Member Posts: 46
    It was on my fourth crystal, I wanted a fifth champion to explore shooting stars and I pulled Falcon (which was my second 7 star)
    As a side note my first 7 stars was guilly 2099 on a paragon crystal that I got in the shooting star completion
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    7th or 8th. Then when I R3 my Silk I dupe her from a paragon crystal out of that discord code giveaway.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
    My first 2 seven star crystals ever were both Overseer. My first seven star was instantly duped since I was able to open 2 seven stars the day they went live.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    It was my 9th crystal. My first 5 7*s were bangers (dommy, sunny, Black cat, titty, gorr), then the next 3 was mid (soc , attuma and freaking vtd).

After vtd I really needed a good champ, but ended up duping my gorr on 9th 7* crystal.
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    edited April 19

Immediately. My first two 7* pulls were both Joe Fixit. Right now, 6 of my 18 7*s are duped.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Somewhere between crystals 10 & 15 I had 2 crystals on hand and duped killmonger & Terrax.
    I knew they were good dupes but I really wanted new 7*. That killmonger pull aged well though :)
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    13th.. but it was a costly 6k unit class (science or skill) base 7* champion crystal.. I awaken Hulk.. so I guess its ok.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    I think it was my eighth or ninth 7* crystal which was my first dupe - Terrax. My second dupe was about three crystals later - Storm Pyramid X. I don't mind the Terrax one but don't use Storm Pyramid X that much.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Three crystals - guilly99, IMIW, guilly99

I was a little bummed until they later announced the Guillotine challenges.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Pretty fast actually, picked maw from the selector and awakened him from my 3rd 7* crystal.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    I duped Chavez with my first two 7s
  • Pure35Pure35 Member Posts: 67
    It took me 25 seven stars and becoming valiant before I had my first 7 star dupe. It was my 7r3 wong I was waiting for him to dupe
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 ★★
    My 22nd 7-star opening produced my first dupe.
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 ★★
    My first 7-star dupe was Guardian, by the way. Also, way back in the day, my first two 5-star openings were Rhino.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    4 cystal
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Member Posts: 140 ★★
    Got IMIW from 3 of my first 5 crystals.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Falcon was my 2nd and 3rd 7*, and is also my 2nd r3
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Mine was 18
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I don't recall on my main but a lot. On my alt it was the 5th crystal which was super annoying as you need 5 unique 7* for the shooting stars quest exploration.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Crystals 1-5 were all different science champions, then by some ridiculous levels of RNG crystals 6/7/8 were wiccan, wiccan Sig 20, wiccan Sig 40.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Haven’t duped anyone yet have 5 7*s.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    First crystal - Venom the Duck
    Second and Third Crystal - Wiccan

Then i duped my second 7* - Joe Fixit after 15 crystals
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    My first 2 7*s were Gorr
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,290 ★★★★
    Venom was my 3rd and 4th 7 star
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,290 ★★★★
    Btw I haven't done 8.4, only duped 1 7 star and I have 7k titan shards guess how
  • SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 ★★
    By the time I opened my 5th crystal I awakened Gorr and Mysterio. I couldn’t be more disappointed at the time, because you can’t finish the shooting stars quest. Since you need 5 different 7*. Game really be annoying at times.
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    My first 3 was
    - Titania
    - Killmonger
    - Titania