**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Update on my Progression (P2)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
Hi forums! Hope everyone is having a good day/night so far. Sorry for the very early post, a lot has happened in the past 4-5 days, so let’s get to it!

- I STILL am not done with 6.1.1, but slowly progressing through the quest. Just a few more fights!

- I was able to R5 BWCV yesterday, as she is now my second r5 5* champ. Lovely to see it! Planning on awakening her, and ascension her just for fun (I am aware she doesn’t need awakening, it might be fun to play with her awakening)

- Today, I was grinding in incursions to completed the 1* solo event with Summoned Symbiote, and for the gold. I was able to complete the solo event in around 45 minutes, and was able to get around 300k gold.
Some fights with 1* SS :

- Following up from the 1* solo event, I was able to open 2 special crystals from the solo event.

A bit unfortunate, but it is what it is.

- I’ve decided to invest into my 5* r2 Hyperion. Definitely going to help in act 6 and in future acts.

- My BGs rank still remains Sliver 1. Haven’t had time to progress in BGs because I really need the energy for 4.1 exploration and act 6 in general. Don’t have any EM so haven’t been focusing in BGs.

DATE: 4/19/24
BGs RANK: Sliver 1

Thank you for taking your time to read this post. I really appreciate all the support and love. Thank you, and peace to everyone.