Update on my Progression (P2)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
Hi forums! Hope everyone is having a good day/night so far. Sorry for the very early post, a lot has happened in the past 4-5 days, so let’s get to it!

- I STILL am not done with 6.1.1, but slowly progressing through the quest. Just a few more fights!

- I was able to R5 BWCV yesterday, as she is now my second r5 5* champ. Lovely to see it! Planning on awakening her, and ascension her just for fun (I am aware she doesn’t need awakening, it might be fun to play with her awakening)

- Today, I was grinding in incursions to completed the 1* solo event with Summoned Symbiote, and for the gold. I was able to complete the solo event in around 45 minutes, and was able to get around 300k gold.
Some fights with 1* SS :

- Following up from the 1* solo event, I was able to open 2 special crystals from the solo event.

A bit unfortunate, but it is what it is.

- I’ve decided to invest into my 5* r2 Hyperion. Definitely going to help in act 6 and in future acts.

- My BGs rank still remains Sliver 1. Haven’t had time to progress in BGs because I really need the energy for 4.1 exploration and act 6 in general. Don’t have any EM so haven’t been focusing in BGs.

DATE: 4/19/24
BGs RANK: Sliver 1

Thank you for taking your time to read this post. I really appreciate all the support and love. Thank you, and peace to everyone.