Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How do you manage this?

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,142 ★★★★★
So here is my problem. I cannot be able to maintain consistency between champion classes in my bg deck.

Long story short, my mutant and Tech rosters are sh*t, and I keep on getting great champs in cosmic/skill class. Because of this, I'm forced to rank up certain champs who are mid, while having great options on other classes. I already have 7 skill and 6 cosmics in my deck while having only 3 mutant and 4 techs.

What should I focus on? Takin good champs in even if it destroys class diversity, or take in low ranked champs in my weak classes?

Also share your class composition in bg deck . It would be really helpful

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 25
    ahmynuts said:

Me when I draft like 6 science champions every bgs match 👀

That class is busted lol
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited April 25
    I'm sorry but it's so funny you sound like someone at Hollywood responsible for promoting diversity and inclusion 🤣.
    Class diversity couldn't matter any less in the current state of the game. Keep good champs regardless of what class they are lol. Tell me would you take in Cyclops instead of Bullseye just because you already have 7 skills and only 3 mutants?
    The choice seems obvious doesn't it, focus on getting a stronger deck not class diversity.