Issue making another alt

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
edited April 24 in General Discussion
With Lagacy doing a new account challenge I wanted to make one as well, but I seem to be having some problems. It’s probably a case of me being dumb, but I’m still confused.

I logged out of my main, and hit the giant “start” button in the middle of the screen, expecting it to start a new account that I could sign in with later. Instead it took me back to my main except signed out. So I signed back into my main, then logged out again to try a second time. This time instead of hitting the big “start” button I hit the “log in” button on the bottom left then hit “create an account.” I used a new email, a new password, then tried to log into that 3rd account, annnddd it loads indefinitely. So I get out of there and go back to my main, and this time try to log into my already existing alt, which now also loads indefinitely when I try to do so. Now I’m concerned because I can’t get into the alt I already have, what am I missing?

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    Well Jesus Christ, a refresh before doing everything again seems to fix the indefinite loading problem. Ffs. Anyways looks like things are fine now I loaded into a new account