**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Issue making another alt

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
edited April 24 in General Discussion
With Lagacy doing a new account challenge I wanted to make one as well, but I seem to be having some problems. It’s probably a case of me being dumb, but I’m still confused.

I logged out of my main, and hit the giant “start” button in the middle of the screen, expecting it to start a new account that I could sign in with later. Instead it took me back to my main except signed out. So I signed back into my main, then logged out again to try a second time. This time instead of hitting the big “start” button I hit the “log in” button on the bottom left then hit “create an account.” I used a new email, a new password, then tried to log into that 3rd account, annnddd it loads indefinitely. So I get out of there and go back to my main, and this time try to log into my already existing alt, which now also loads indefinitely when I try to do so. Now I’m concerned because I can’t get into the alt I already have, what am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Well Jesus Christ, a refresh before doing everything again seems to fix the indefinite loading problem. Ffs. Anyways looks like things are fine now I loaded into a new account