**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Be careful when using Bishop on a languor node

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
Never had this happen but Bishop was KO’d before the match began. I initially thought it was a bug but I surmise it has to do with his persistent power.

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Yeah, starting at over two bars of power will have him drain to zero and he'll take a ton of damage. He's not the best option for this boss.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited April 25
    I didn't really understand the redlining node very well or whatever it was called, but I lost alot of health randomly the moment i hit 2 bars of power on herc, nimrod and scorpion, didnt happen with archangel initial attempt but got it reviveless with herc sig ability so um, if it works it works :joy:
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Yeah, but for Bishop he was dead even before the fight started. He literally flopped on the ground instead of running in like normal.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Oh lord that gave me a good laugh