**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Week 4 I think BUG

Week 4 kingpin, I get 4 keys 🔑
Then I went to fight blackcat I fail I reset still 4 key then I pass second time

3 key left I fight again other paths I fail I reset then there 2 more key!!! ???

I was say what?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,982 ★★★★★
    If Maze, 🔑 is consumed. Unsure what happened in your first reset. Are you sure it is not due to extra 🔑 given.
  • Options
    Madbike30Madbike30 Posts: 26

If Maze, 🔑 is consumed. Unsure what happened in your first reset. Are you sure it is not due to extra 🔑 given.

Yes I'm sure, I have 4 keys 🔑 and I pass 1
    3 left and i fight again so I fail I want to reset fight there 2 left I was surprised 😮
    One key gone

Now there are 3 line path left and
    I have 2 keys.
    1 is Missing.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,982 ★★★★★
    The point is you cannot reset for the Maze. So I don't know how you said managed to "reset" and did not lose a key.
  • Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 33
    Madbike30 said:

Yes I'm sure, I have 4 keys 🔑 and I pass 1
    3 left and i fight again so I fail I want to reset fight there 2 left I was surprised 😮
    One key gone

Now there are 3 line path left and
    I have 2 keys.
    1 is Missing.
    The maze eats up your keys when you reset, unlike the vault, since you use a maze key to start the quest. Best thing to do is send kabam support a ticket to see if they can give you back your keys. Don't reset the maze.