**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New omega days event

I just did the math on this new omega days event, so considering that the delta mission provides you with 34 points, using the paragons and valiant crystals a f2p player could get 79 point for free! You then just have to spend a 150 units to get 1 more point to get to 80 and you will have a profit of 2550 units! I did more math and realised if you use the units given from the event too then u could get 97 points and remember those units are free, then just spend 450 more units and YOU WOULD GET A 7 STAR OMEGA CRYSTAL!!! So in total u could get a 7 star crystal and tonnes of iso for 600 units!

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    THANK YOU SO MUCH WE BE GRINDING ARENA FOR THIS NOW
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    Tell all your friends guys
  • Options
    ProAdityaProAditya Posts: 23
    Cure2024 said:
    You must also add the valiant crystals and cavs that u get from solo event and also need to add the crystals from uncollected event. It might be wrong but im sure i added everything with a calculator.
  • Options
    I also did not go all the way this is only the calculation what an average f2p player might get if they are willing to spend 600 units
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    ProAditya said:

Cure2024 said:
    You must also add the valiant crystals and cavs that u get from solo event and also need to add the crystals from uncollected event. It might be wrong but im sure i added everything with a calculator.
    that what first line with 0 units is for. He counted all the free crystals we will get. Your 600 units to reach 100 point is completely wrong. Just to reach 50 point you will need to spend 900 out of your pocket.
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

ProAditya said:

Cure2024 said:
    that what first line with 0 units is for. He counted all the free crystals we will get. Your 600 units to reach 100 point is completely wrong. Just to reach 50 point you will need to spend 900 out of your pocket.
    There is a solo event that provides you with 34 free points for cavs brother go to the original omega days post and scroll down
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,492 ★★★★★
    Can anyone confirm is this right or wron
  • Options
    Give me 2 mins rogers i will just guarantee it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,492 ★★★★★
    ProAditya said:

Give me 2 mins rogers i will just guarantee it

Don't take it in a bad way I ain't doubting you, just need a confirmation
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 170
    The point is we take 34 free cavalier omega crystal
    Open a cav is one point so it's 34 points max that leads you to the third omega charge milestone.If that exist and it's not a misunderstanding then we need to spend 4800 units just for thw 10th milestone (7*)
    And when i say 4800 i mean plus all the extra units and crystals from the rest 9 milestones.
    If that exist,meh 🌚
    In the other hand if 34 crystals is 2 point each then we can talk for a fair traid
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 170
    edited April 26
    There is a solo event that provides you with 34 free points for cavs brother go to the original omega days post and scroll down

Those cavs as you said is 34 points

Paragon gives 2

• Options
    ●Delta mission-gives 34 cavs which translate to 1 point each

●With those points you can get 8 total pargon crystals from both unc and paragon rewards which translates to 16 points which puts us to 50 points

●at 50 points you get 12 more paragons which translate to 24 points that puts you at 74 points which gives you 2 more paras which put you at 78 points

So there was 1 mistake I said that the total to get was 79 whereas its actually 78 then you spend 300 units to get 80 points which gives you another 900 units

So now in total units are 2700 from which you already spent so more like 2400 with those you buy 8 paragons which gives 16 points and now you are at 96 points.

And I agree i did make a mistake at one point calculating as 79 points where it was 78 which threw the calc but still spending 600 more units will get you a 7 star and i dont feel like spending 900 units for a 7 star and lots of paragons is a bad deal.
  • Options
    I hope this clearifies it I agree I made a mistake but still feel this should be good enough...
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 467 ★★★
    Just an fyi…the cav crystals only give points towards the cav milestones not the other one.
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 78
    You need to calm down and do the calculations carefully. Again a mistake at the second point.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    ProAditya said:

I just did the math on this new omega days event, so considering that the delta mission provides you with 34 points, using the paragons and valiant crystals a f2p player could get 79 point for free! You then just have to spend a 150 units to get 1 more point to get to 80 and you will have a profit of 2550 units! I did more math and realised if you use the units given from the event too then u could get 97 points and remember those units are free, then just spend 450 more units and YOU WOULD GET A 7 STAR OMEGA CRYSTAL!!! So in total u could get a 7 star crystal and tonnes of iso for 600 units!

Only for paragon & valiant players?
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So we want around 3k units for this event?

ProAditya said:

●Delta mission-gives 34 cavs which translate to 1 point each

●With those points you can get 8 total pargon crystals from both unc and paragon rewards which translates to 16 points which puts us to 50 points

●at 50 points you get 12 more paragons which translate to 24 points that puts you at 74 points which gives you 2 more paras which put you at 78 points

So there was 1 mistake I said that the total to get was 79 whereas its actually 78 then you spend 300 units to get 80 points which gives you another 900 units

So now in total units are 2700 from which you already spent so more like 2400 with those you buy 8 paragons which gives 16 points and now you are at 96 points.

And I agree i did make a mistake at one point calculating as 79 points where it was 78 which threw the calc but still spending 600 more units will get you a 7 star and i dont feel like spending 900 units for a 7 star and lots of paragons is a bad deal.

• Options
    No doggy i accounted those cavs for the paragon event too, that was a mistake as said by squammo