**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK's Lab: Slashed Tires

Alright so I am a bit confused as to what's going on. In MODOK's Lab, the Slashed Tires debuff states, "Dashing backwards against the enemy causes you to take 50% of their Attack as Direct Damage".

I may just be suffering from bad memory but didn't Slashed Tires cause Bleed when you dashed back? I brought in Iceman to deal with this node and I was pretty surprised when Recoil triggered when I dashed back. I want to clarify, I have no issue with the debuff itself, just think that it should be named something else since the traditional Slashed Tires cause Bleed and not Recoil (again, from my memory)

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    That's caltrops slashed tires is like a recoil of damage going into u and the bleed is from caltrops by dashing back
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Bendy wrote: »
    That's caltrops slashed tires is like a recoil of damage going into u and the bleed is from caltrops by dashing back

Got it. Honestly been a good while since seen Slashed Tires that I forgot the node. Same thing happened when I saw Throns. For some reason I thought it was bleed damage too. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Easy mistake since it's hasn't been around since Feb