**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How many poolies should I have by today?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★

Anyone else have 290k? Haven't spent a single dime, done all objectives so far, logged in every day.
    Edit: nvm I'm clearly blind.

Unless we are both wrong, I have 290k so far.
    290k is the max for free right now, until the 30k come from the calendar later
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,840 ★★★★★
    320k confirmed here too.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    edited April 28
    Correct after the daily calendar 30k will bring up to 320k
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Update for today I have 320k that's the max for today for free pooles
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 221 ★★

Also the daily solo objectives DO NOT STACK you have to do them everyday.... leaving this reminder here!

Just gonna reiterate this because I saw that the objectives didn’t end until the event did, so I wasn’t rushing to complete them on the first day….. rip all those rewards.
    Just gonna re-reiterate this because I did the same. My fault yes...buuuuut I think its shady that Kabam didn't put a 24 hour timer on these objectives. The multiple day timer is misleading. RIP
  • Options
    jono_227jono_227 Posts: 4
    i forgot to claim 3 of my rewards for the special daily objectives yesterday and now I only have 1 new objective for the new day what do I do
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    jono_227 said:

i forgot to claim 3 of my rewards for the special daily objectives yesterday and now I only have 1 new objective for the new day what do I do

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but once you lose out on an objective this way it's gone, and so are the poolies associated with it, it's stupid I know but that's just how it works.
    Don't wanna sound harsh but you should probably start planning what you're gonna get with the remaining poolies, cause the 900k offer is unfortunately off the table
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    Got 320k aswell
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 481 ★★★
    I have 230k. I don’t think I missed any objectives. Weird
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    ❗REMINDER❗

🌟- Objectives reset DAILY

🌟- CLAIM the objective rewards EVERYDAY.
    (preferably immediately after you're done with the objectives and decided what iso you need)

🌟- Without claiming rewards and/or completing objectives, they will NOT RESET.

🌟- YOU MISS ONE ,YOU WON'T MAKE IT TO 900k POOLIES.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    jono_227 said:

Nothing that you can do, try to buy 5k titan offer it also has T4 fragments.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited April 28

How??

I only have 290k, what am I missing?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

jono_227 said:

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but once you lose out on an objective this way it's gone, and so are the poolies associated with it, it's stupid I know but that's just how it works.
    Don't wanna sound harsh but you should probably start planning what you're gonna get with the remaining poolies, cause the 900k offer is unfortunately off the table
    He lost 180k....
    150k from the 100 pt per obj.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

How??

A day?
    I missed the first day so I lost the 30k of day 7
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

How??

Did you collect the milestone after doing the objectives?
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    320k poolies including yesterday’s milestones right now!!
  • Options
    EtrigonEtrigon Posts: 5
    I claimed only 2 objectives from yesterday. Today got only 2 objectives. I was planning after getting those all shards n after opning it. I'll chose ISOs according to champions I'll get. This is stupid
  • Options
    Etrigon said:

I claimed only 2 objectives from yesterday. Today got only 2 objectives. I was planning after getting those all shards n after opning it. I'll chose ISOs according to champions I'll get. This is stupid

Now I missed 20k poolies+ 20 t6 ISO. N KABAM didn't even mentioned this anywhere
  • Options

Sitting at 360k, finished objectives, waiting on calendar. No milestone today

How r u 360 while everyone is on 320
  • Options
    edited April 28
    Etrigon said:

Etrigon said:

Now I missed 20k poolies+ 20 t6 ISO. N KABAM didn't even mentioned this anywhere
    Also I'll not make it to Road to the Red carpet 😂
    Stupid game
  • Options
    Currently I'm on 1k points in Road to the Red carpet
    How much is urs?
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 170 ★★
    So 350,000 from the solo event and 30k from tomorrow's login calendar to go?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★
    Etrigon said:

It was 320k before today’s objectives. Right now max is 360k.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★★
    Etrigon said:

Started at 320k, then finished today's objectives, leaving me with 360k. All that's left today is the 30k from the calendar later.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,840 ★★★★★
    360k for me, prior to calendar reset.