**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Spring event is way too good for lower progressions, also titan crystals are ****.

13»

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★

I pulled blade and peni parker from the titan crystall… All meanwhile I keep seeing people pulling all the new characters. Like almost all whale accounts somehow have serpent, dust, onslaught etc. I keep pulling the worst characters out of all kinds of crystals. War machine, havok, blade, peni parker, hawkeye… Kabam give me a break. I can understand **** pulls once in a while but when all you get is subpar champs from titan crystal and when you see youtube videos people pulling at least one good champ, i want to physically slap the game and rage quit.

I've pulled sersi LC and havoc. Landed right between new champs it is what it is.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,881 ★★★★★
    Who deleted my comment silently? Kabam it's Sunday and you're not a ghost, I see you 😡😭
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 667 ★★★
    Im done, im tired of people not reading, twisting words, the most desperate cringy reaching i’ve ever seen in my life, a sorry attempt to try to be right all the time because your favorite champion isn't as high as want them to be on somebody’s imaginary tier list, it’s just so weird and you wanna act superior yet you for some reason feel the need to come back here and reply every time i do the amount of control you people give me over your lives quite is concerning “touch grass” yet you’re sitting here arguing on the forums with me make it make sense. Ill be the bigger person and walk away, and you can be the fool keeping the thread at the top of the forums if you want. Good Day.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 582 ★★★

Two weeks ago I said Kabam would do something about gold and ISO while being told by the usual people that there was no problem with ISO.

Kabam in with the massive W.

I hope people will stop listening to these people 😂

I predicted this.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 819 ★★★★
    JollyHawk said:

Two weeks ago I said Kabam would do something about gold and ISO while being told by the usual people that there was no problem with ISO.

I predicted this.
    Yes I recall seeing you say within 12 months. But apparently, you and I had no idea and hadn't done the deep study that the great sages have done. Nor did we know how the game functions like the esteemed elders.

It's amazing that Kabam is far more generous than our fellow players. Funny enough the same thing happened last time when gold was being discussed. These guys will never get tired of being wrong though.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,385 ★★★★★

JollyHawk said:

I predicted this.
    Yes I recall seeing you say within 12 months. But apparently, you and I had no idea and hadn't done the deep study that the great sages have done. Nor did we know how the game functions like the esteemed elders.

It's amazing that Kabam is far more generous than our fellow players. Funny enough the same thing happened last time when gold was being discussed. These guys will never get tired of being wrong though.
    There's gold and ISO in every spring cleaning event. But yes, you're a genius 🙄
This discussion has been closed.