Options

What defender node buffs are you tired of seeing?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,360 ★★★★
Protection.

Degen/Direct damage---there are not enough champs in the game who are degen immune, to help counter this "working as intended to drain your cash, units, and revives" node.

Unblockable.

Falter

Mix Master

Comments

• Options
    shield311 said:

Every evade node ever
    Destructive feedback
    Spite
    Redlining/all those stupid power drain nodes + Langour

Omg yes. My initial list just got longer 😂
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Right now... X-machina and magic thief.

If it were just Wars for weeks on end, that would be fine, but also adding it to BGs its overkill.

If it were a generic "XL champs get +15% attack and XS checks get -15% attack" on defense, and on attack Hero champs get +15% attack villain get -15% attack.... it would encourage using the tactic without it being impossible without, have some "dual threat" champs, and the pool of champs would be much larger / wouldn't see the same champs over and over again.

This is pretty much a forced decision, and with a BG deck of 30, your are pretty much forced to use exactly the same 30 champs.

Makes me just want to do 3 fights every 2 days, and not progress to gladiator circuit until the last possible minute (not throwing any fights, just not doing enough to get there)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    Mix Master can die an unholy death as far as I'm concerned. I've adjusted to it. I still don't like it.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★
    Let's add life cycle to that mix too.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,847 ★★★★★
    Slashed tires
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 996 ★★★★
    Do not go gentle. (Just did that quest on a new account yesterday oh my god it sucks)
  • Options
    StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Posts: 47
    Gimme Shelter
    Spite
    Tunnel Vision
    Delirium
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,273 ★★★★
    Do not go gentle
    No retreat
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 100
    - Map 6, Spite with passive as hell defenders holding block like for ever.
    - Root
    - Aspect of Nightmares
    - No retreat
  • Options

If you don't touch opponent for x seconds, something will happen - The most bs nodes to ever exist. Like, How am I supposed to deal with bruteforce degen if opponent is holding specials at 2.9 bars of power?

And best believe that's when the AI will barrel towards you, forcing you to push it to sp 3, or take the degen
  • Options

Mix Master can die an unholy death as far as I'm concerned. I've adjusted to it. I still don't like it.

Lmfao I share this feeling. It's even more annoying when your champs are reliant on certain combo rotation
  • Options

Do not go gentle. (Just did that quest on a new account yesterday oh my god it sucks)

Lmao what'a that one about?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,465 ★★★★★
    Anything with "magic" in it. Doesn't function as intended.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,440 ★★★★★

Every 5 hits you get a charge. Intercept will remove two charges, Heavy attack remove on charge.

When opponent takes final hit, you will take damage for each charge on opponent. The worst thing is, these charges expire one at a time, so you cannot avoid it with indestructible effects.

This is the global node of 6.2.5 mordo quest. Kabam be making stupid nodes like this and wonder why we spam Hercules (Like he literally counters everything bout this node haha).
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

- Map 6, Spite with passive as hell defenders holding block like for ever.
    - Root
    - Aspect of Nightmares
    - No retreat

Aspect of Mightmares was the worst.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 96 ★★
    Unblockable
    Unstoppable
    Root
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 782 ★★★
    combat deja vu nodes. Never been a fan of it.
    Basically every types of nodes that force players to have a specific playstyle for it
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,104 ★★★
    Unblockable and unstoppable. It’s everywhere and stupidly overused at this point. Oh yeah and protection nodes.
  • Options

Every 5 hits you get a charge. Intercept will remove two charges, Heavy attack remove on charge.

When opponent takes final hit, you will take damage for each charge on opponent. The worst thing is, these charges expire one at a time, so you cannot avoid it with indestructible effects.

This is the global node of 6.2.5 mordo quest. Kabam be making stupid nodes like this and wonder why we spam Hercules (Like he literally counters everything bout this node haha).
    Lmao what....the..hell
  • Options
    edited May 2

Unblockable and unstoppable. It’s everywhere and stupidly overused at this point. Oh yeah and protection nodes.

Game is oversaturated with them. Unblockable is in the current BG meta. Like seriously?? In a TIMED fight, you have to wait out the unblockable buff. That wastes time! Smh.