Options

Best Chavez rotation?

Recently pulled a 7 star Chavez wondering whats the optimal rotation and if theres a easy to do stress free way to use her

Comments

• Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 249 ★★★
    No but fr, she's very easy to use. Get all three dimensions up, you do that by interrupting your heavy by launching a special.
    What I like to do is, parry-4 hit combo-full heavy. This will activate one dimension.
    Another MLLL-heavy chain will get you to sp1 which you can cancel into from the first or second hit of your heavy and the power gain will put you right back at one bar of power.
    Get the third one up, race to sp2 and fire with whicever dimension's utility you want.

• Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 55
    edited April 29
    https://youtu.be/w4Muv14Fz_Y?si=ITTZKuoUdr1Q8BVE
    Skip to 12 mins into the video for rotation.
  • Options
    magla_0magla_0 Posts: 9
    @Squammo , i see whats the best zone to stack with the relic?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    magla_0 said:

@Squammo , i see whats the best zone to stack with the relic?

The goal is to get one of each, and then cancel into the sp2 with the first zone for additional damage. If you cancel from the second zone, you’ll get healing. If you don’t cancel and instead completely finish the heavy, the beam from your sp2 will be unblockable.

I always do one full heavy, then one heavy canceling with the sp1 (which refunds the power), then one cancelling with the relic, then sp2.
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 70
    It's also worth noting that the third dimension slows and eventually reverses power gain, so in those fights you may want to get two full heavies off and then continue as normal. But generally it's mlllh, mlllh cancel after the second hit with sp1, mlllh cancel after the first hit into sp1. That'll put you close to the sp2. Do another mlllh and cancel into the sp2 with whatever you need as mentioned above. If they survive all that, I like to use the relic to continue a chain to finish them off.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 996 ★★★★
    I prefer to the right
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    MLLLH. Then either dash forward immediately or parry the opponent and repeat the combo and use sp1 in middle of heavy. Then race upto sp2 and launch when all dimension are active at same time