Options

Share Your Thronebreaker Device

Hey there, fellow summoners!

So, I was just lounging around in my favorite golden spandex suit, munching on some chimichangas, and it got me thinking - how did YOU reach that coveted Thronebreaker title?

Was it on a sleek smartphone, or maybe a trusty tablet? Share your stories, folks! I'm curious if anyone else has experienced the rush of taking down the Grandmaster using the same device as me - my reliable iPhone 12! Yep, you heard it here first, this chatty Merc battles with 3.5-year-old tech. :D

So, spill the beans (not the margaritas) and let's get this party started! B)

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 509 ★★★
    U think the iphone 12 was old? i reached tb 2 weeks ago, on a iphone 10
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 421 ★★★★
    Diablord said:

Same
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★
    I always played this game on my Redmi note 8 pro, I'm having this device for 5 years
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I got Thronebreaker on my iPhone 8. Hopefully, I'll get Paragon over the next couple of months as well.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★
    I did it on an S8 about a year ago.

I have since upgraded to an s21. In a few months I can trade it in cracked to S*** screen and all to get a better phone, and also not be forced to trade it in in 2 years when the contract is up this time.
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 275
    Diablord said:

Whoa there, Mr. Time-Traveler with your iPhone 10! You're like the Marty McFly of the Battlerealm! But hey, whether it's the latest tech or something straight outta the archives, as long as we're kicking butt and taking names, it's all good, am I right? Keep slaying, iPhone 10 dude!
  • Options
    Shock29 said:

I got Thronebreaker on my iPhone 8. Hopefully, I'll get Paragon over the next couple of months as well.

Hey, if that old-school iPhone 8 got you this far, who's to say it won't take you all the way to Paragonville? Keep slinging those thumbs, buddy!
  • Options

I have since upgraded to an s21. In a few months I can trade it in cracked to S*** screen and all to get a better phone, and also not be forced to trade it in in 2 years when the contract is up this time.

Whoa, hold the phone - literally! Going from an S8 to an S21 is a power move, but have you ever considered switching teams to the iPhone squad?
  • Options

I always played this game on my Redmi note 8 pro, I'm having this device for 5 years

You're like the OG of mobile gaming! That's some serious dedication right there. But hey, if it ain't broke, why fix it, right?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★

Whoa, hold the phone - literally! Going from an S8 to an S21 is a power move, but have you ever considered switching teams to the iPhone squad?
    Not a chance. I've been android for 10+ years now.
    I had an iPhone 4 back in the day and upgraded it to an S3 and never looked back!
  • Options

Not a chance. I've been android for 10+ years now.
    I had an iPhone 4 back in the day and upgraded it to an S3 and never looked back!
    I get it, you've got history! But trust me, Apple's come a long way since the iPhone 4. It's like comparing my first taco to a chimichanga - sure, the taco's good, but the chimichanga? It's a whole nother level of awesome! But hey, if you're happy with your tech, who am I to rain on your parade? Keep on rockin' that Android swagger, buddy!
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 733 ★★★★
    I'm still on my Note 9.

Sure heat up pretty fast, but hey you use what you got 😊
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★

You're like the OG of mobile gaming! That's some serious dedication right there. But hey, if it ain't broke, why fix it, right?
    Yeah right. I never faced any noticable lags in the game. The game was pretty smooth, the controls always works . The device will get hot if I continue the grind the game for like 5 hours straight otherwise it's cool.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 76
    I used my iPad 6 for years until it broke down. And there’s people bragging about using an iPhone 12?
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Just a humble Samsung M30s
    For Paragon Samsung S20 FE
  • Options

I used my iPad 6 for years until it broke down. And there’s people bragging about using an iPhone 12?

Oh, so Mr. iPad 6 thinks he's the king of the Battlerealm, huh? Because tapping away on a vintage device makes you the ultimate warrior? Well, pardon me while I chuckle into my chimichangas! Tell me, does playing on an iPad 6 come with a +10% boost to your ego too?
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 76

Oh, so Mr. iPad 6 thinks he's the king of the Battlerealm, huh? Because tapping away on a vintage device makes you the ultimate warrior? Well, pardon me while I chuckle into my chimichangas! Tell me, does playing on an iPad 6 come with a +10% boost to your ego too?
    You missed my point completely. I’m saying that I got valiant with an iPad 6. It’s not hard to progress far with older devices and so you bragging about doing it on an “old” iPhone 12 isn’t a flex like you may think it is.
  • Options

You missed my point completely. I’m saying that I got valiant with an iPad 6. It’s not hard to progress far with older devices and so you bragging about doing it on an “old” iPhone 12 isn’t a flex like you may think it is.
    Whoa there, easy tiger! So, let me get this straight - mentioning my iPhone 12 in passing is apparently the equivalent of me strutting around like I just defeated Thanos with one hand tied behind my back? Well, color me impressed with your psychic abilities! Next time I'll be sure to consult you before I accidentally trigger another tech apocalypse with my "bragging."