Options

Question re.Winter of Woes Gauntlet for Summoners Who Became Valiant During Red Carpet/Poolies Event

I received Valiant title today thanks to the Red Carpet/Poolies event.

I had amassed 18 points in Winter of Woes event as Paragon (after completing the left side path of Winter of Woes Gauntlet event). And, today, after I became Valiant, I noticed 2 Valiant objectives pop up under the Special tab.

If I now run the right side path of the Winter of Woes Gauntlet and complete these 2 Valiant objectives, will I get 2 points (i.e. a total of 20 points) or will I also get an additional 1 point for completing the right side path (i.e. a total of 21 points)?

TIA!

Comments

• Options
    Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 47
    edited April 29
    Yes you will get 3 points, 2 from the two new valiant objectives and 1 more from the path chest (first run only on that path)
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★
    You should get 3 points as long as you hadn't already explored the right side before
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    Hopefully you get all 3 points. Sadly I can only get 2 points so it’s just not worth it for me.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★
    As long as you haven't done the right side, you will indeed get 3 points in total.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,431 ★★★★★
    Yes, you get an extra point for completing the second side of the map.

I did exactly the same thing, and got from 18 up to 21 points after getting to Valiant. Those extra rewards were a pleasant surprise, and a very nice extra bonus to becoming Valiant.