Options

Road to red carpet event extra objectives

Hi team,
This month's poolies event is actually awesome and it really is helping me to get to the level where the current players are as I took a long break and it has got me excited to play the game again and there I actually made some mistake as I didn't knew that the objectives for the poolies are to be completed daily and they do not stack and because of this my plans to spend the poolies are ruined as I have missed 2 objectives until I realised that and won't be getting the last milestone rewards also which sums upto a total of 150k + 20k = 170k poolies, and this is a good amount which can get you some real good deals in the front row offers, It's more of a request from me than a suggestion that there may be some others like me as well who would really like getting a chance to get all the milestones atleast if that's possible.
Thanks kabam team if you're reading this.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,215 ★★★★★
    I'm going to lose my entire mind
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,220 ★★★★★
    Lesson learned. You'll succeed next time !
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 78
    edited April 29
    I want to succeed this time also 😂 @xLunatiXx
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,937 ★★★★★

I want succeed this time also 😂 @xLunatiXx

You already failed at it.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 475 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I get some people having this issue, but it’s common sense that in a tab called “special daily”, they need to be completed daily. Also, the fact that we’re getting ten posts a day about the same damn thing is mind boggling, when all it takes is common sense to figure it out
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,937 ★★★★★
    Wong_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

I get some people having this issue, but it’s common sense that in a tab called “special daily”, they need to be completed daily. Also, the fact that we’re getting ten posts a day about the same damn thing is mind boggling, when all it takes is common sense to figure it out
    Its mind boggling cause instead of adding to a thread, they start their own.
    Then they look at how many people had the same problem lol.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,198 ★★★★★

Wong_99 said:

ahmynuts said:

Its mind boggling cause instead of adding to a thread, they start their own.
    Then they look at how many people had the same problem lol.

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,641 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It gets worse and worse.... s.fh, this is getting to the point I wanna ask kabam to make me a mod so I can start closing threads down... lol

We need a clean up crew!
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 78
    edited May 2

ahmynuts said:

It gets worse and worse.... s.fh, this is getting to the point I wanna ask kabam to make me a mod so I can start closing threads down... lol

We need a clean up crew!
    Yeah and they will it give it to you just like that...First thing this forum is for everyone and if kabam finds something irrelevant they close it themselves(won't be needing you anytime soon to do this but don't loose hope boy they might need you somewhere in the near future) and second of all who are you man, do you even relate to this post or are you guys just going through all the threads just to mock others, Is that the best thing you can do with your time, if so then I feel sorry for you guys and if you want to drag this on then be my guest.