Options

Poolies Event - Design Flaw - Causing Lost of Rewards

It seems the daily objectives for the POOLIES EVENT weren't clearly explained to players. Despite completing all 4 objectives daily, if summoners only claimed 2 rewards, it will result in only 2 newer objectives spawning the next day instead of 4, causing missed rewards. Players who didn't claim objectives risked losing out on new ones, as the system couldn't display more than 4 at a time. This flaw penalized dedicated players and jeopardized progress in the Solo Red Carpet event, leading to a potential loss of rewards.

This information should have been communicated via the event mail. @Kabam Miike Please Help!

Comments

• Options
    X_TargaryenX_Targaryen Posts: 17

Do you play battlegrounds? It's the same premise...

In what way is it the same?
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Human error kabam aint gonna help u they already answered this of its a daily objective and if u didnt claim that is ur own fault if it was thinking of iso just do any as u will get iso anyway why people thinking about iso is beyond u should be just thinking about the event

As much as you are correct in wanting to claim every item you've completed the very instance you complete them, maybe we should do away way with overflow as well. If you don't use them within 24 hours of earning them, POOF! all gone.
  • Options

The objectives roll over if you don't complete them
    You missing the point. This is about CLAIMING the rewards. Not completing them. Also, in BG, the earned 200 or 600 Tokens do not add up to some other form of Solo Event milestones. Loss of free 2-day objectives in BG is only a loss on free/bonus tokens. Unlike this event, it's a limited-time event that is not ongoing.
  • Options
    saddleupsaddleup Posts: 34
    Bendy said:

saddleup said:

Point is.. all kabam had to do is send a message out at start of event telling everyone that objectives needed to be completed and rewards claimed to allow for next day objectives. The timer on the objective is a bit misleading. Maybe the timer should've been 24hrs rather than the time left in the event. This would prevent issues of confusion

What do u think special daily means
    Special objectives made available daily.. doesn't state any where that objective rewards must be claimed daily in order for next day objectives to become available. Seems some of yall didn't get confused by the timers on the objective and that is great but this is frustrating for those who didn't know this because it wasn't clearly posted at start of event.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★
    saddleup said:

Bendy said:

saddleup said:

Point is.. all kabam had to do is send a message out at start of event telling everyone that objectives needed to be completed and rewards claimed to allow for next day objectives. The timer on the objective is a bit misleading. Maybe the timer should've been 24hrs rather than the time left in the event. This would prevent issues of confusion

Special objectives made available daily.. doesn't state any where that objective rewards must be claimed daily in order for next day objectives to become available. Seems some of yall didn't get confused by the timers on the objective and that is great but this is frustrating for those who didn't know this because it wasn't clearly posted at start of event.
    Thats what daily means of it has to be claimed daily for the next
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★
    Like what do people not claim daily for a day then claim next day and then wonder why they only claimed it once since thats how the daily crystal works u only get another daily crystal the next day if u claim it hence the name daily u have to claim it
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 137
    Did you read the in game message???
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,099 ★★★★
    This is the *same* exact concept as the X-magica daily objectives, and other ones that have come before.

By now no one should be making these mistakes, and certainly not getting mad about them.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,617 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    saddleup said:

Hand holding, spoon feeding and face wiping then?
    It literally says, "special DAILY objectives."
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,617 ★★★★★
    saddleup said:

Bendy said:

saddleup said:

This same thing happened with X-magica event, I learnt, many summoners also learnt tho few decided to risk it again to see what will happen.

That something happened and now they don't like it that it happened.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★

It seems the daily objectives for the POOLIES EVENT weren't clearly explained to players. Despite completing all 4 objectives daily, if summoners only claimed 2 rewards, it will result in only 2 newer objectives spawning the next day instead of 4, causing missed rewards. Players who didn't claim objectives risked losing out on new ones, as the system couldn't display more than 4 at a time. This flaw penalized dedicated players and jeopardized progress in the Solo Red Carpet event, leading to a potential loss of rewards.

This information should have been communicated via the event mail. @Kabam Miike Please Help!

Why would you not claim your poolies? It's literally just the click of a button
    Deciding which iso to get by looking at your champs and asking others for rank up advice isn't 1 click of a button, Especially since there's not a single mention of you needing to "claim them daily".

But it doesn't matter because some dumb f*cks are gonna shame the OP for taking their time regardless
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 82
    Wow I've been claiming these past few days and I missed it by 5 mins. Im pissed I only didn't claim cuz I didn't know what iso to pick just to forget I didn't claim til just now. I agree it's a flaw cuz it when you look at the rewards it stays for I believe 30 days. It should disappear ones you complete them so the new ones could pop up. Or it could just add the new daily quest but lock out the old ones if you didn them but not claim them or dissappear if you didn't do it.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    edited April 30
    I would have really loved the event if the objectives could be self claimed like the summoner camp event
    But i myself lost so much of rewards just becoz I didn't claim it even after completion. I feel the pain but also agree that it was our fault as it's a human error, I'm not gonna disagree. But the event has costed many players a loss of account changing rankups and openings free of cost, so not being able to get them for any reason, besides not completing the objectives shall be unfair, meaning they shall be getting grace period or the objectives shall be featured to be auto claimable ones
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★

I would have really loved the event if the objectives could be self claimed like the summoner camp event
    But i myself lost so much of rewards just becoz I didn't claim it even after completion. I feel the pain but also agree that it was our fault as it's a human error, I'm not gonna disagree. But the event has costed many players a loss of account changing rankups and openings free of cost, so not being able to get them for any reason, besides not completing the objectives shall be unfair, meaning they shall be getting grace period or the objectives shall be featured to be auto claimable ones

It can’t be auto claimed as there are selectors that require input on each objective reward
  • Options
    TAN06010601TAN06010601 Posts: 13
    edited April 30
    The lengths people go for compensation 😂😂😂
    but it kinda makes sense,if it states that it is for 2 days it has to be there for 2 days(even today it says the same)
    People have a life outside this game too u know
    Can’t watch every livestream
    Can’t see every champion deep dive
    Can’t read mail all the Time
    Ofc you wont get your poolies now cause the final decision is on game mods now
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 595 ★★★★
    I agree that the objectives can cause some confusion

But I learned to be extra careful after the x-magica rankup gems
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 133

In the same way if you don't do it or don't claim them then newer ones will not populate