Options

Relic / Rune for Hercules

Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 79
edited April 29 in General Discussion
Any opinions on which is the best relic AND rune for a 6* Hercules with a sig level 70?
I run balanced synergies and I NEVER run war…. I’m at 8.1.1 in story mode and I run AQ, Arenas and Event Quests….. I occasionally will run incursions…. I was looking for not only the best relic, but the best rune as well…. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I use Ms. Marvel relic with Stellar Defender and Crit. Damage Up
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,543 ★★★★
    This may be of use to you - I refer to it a lot

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14dDH7ms6_vCRfzeAha31bL2f6u5mM_8y/edit#gid=520224104

I recommends Stellar Defender (auto-block counter) and Crit Damage, as per @jcphillips7 recommendation
  • Options
    Thank you both very much.
  • Options

How do you get Stellar Defense AND Crit Damage ? It only let me choose one or the other.

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 105

How do you get Stellar Defense AND Crit Damage ? It only let me choose one or the other.

Higher rarities have more slots
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★

Need the 5 or 6* relic.
  • Options
    Thank you all…. Makes perfect sense…. I have 3 & 4
    Thanks for a simple explanation guys.
  • Options
    The good thing is I got him to Rank 5 Max & I also Ascended him.
    I hope I didn’t mess up…. I like how he fights and everyone said he was worth it.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 851 ★★★

The good thing is I got him to Rank 5 Max & I also Ascended him.
    I hope I didn’t mess up…. I like how he fights and everyone said he was worth it.

He lives up to the hype. Ramped up I’m sure he’ll keep up with r4 7*s (maybe not in battlegrounds?).
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 181
    @Kevin30705 he's so solid people (kinda correctly) will call you a slacker for running Herc. he's THAT good. and he ain't gonna be a 7* any time soon. he's one of the 6* analogues to Quake or Magik, never getting released past their 5* selves.
    any resources you drop into him will keep paying off for you for a while to come. enjoy!
  • Options

@Kevin30705 he's so solid people (kinda correctly) will call you a slacker for running Herc. he's THAT good. and he ain't gonna be a 7* any time soon. he's one of the 6* analogues to Quake or Magik, never getting released past their 5* selves.
    any resources you drop into him will keep paying off for you for a while to come. enjoy!

Funny you should say that about Quake & Magik…. I just recently maxed out the 5*’s of both and maxed out their sigs and ascended them…. No regrets at all there.