Options

I’m a new paragon, should I spend poolies on one 7* r2 or two 6* r5 gems?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
edited April 30 in General Discussion
I could use my 900,000 poolies to rank my 7* jugs to r 2 or rank my 6* Nick Fury and Hercules to r5. I currently don’t have any r2 or r5 champs. Which is the better move? I’m leaning towards the two r5’s as it’s better value but wonder if I should do the 7* as it moves me a little closer to valiant.

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 ★★★
    Go for the two r5s. R5s and R2s are essentially very similar in stats, with the R2 having a slight edge (ascension equalizes this). Especially as herc and nick are two of the best in the game. Better value overall.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Taking a 7* to R2 doesn't REALLY take you closer to Valiant, because all the key places to get R3 gems also come with R2 Gems. Go for the R5s for now to help carry you through existing story content.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    I would go for the 2 r5's. They will help you out more in the long run than a single r2 juggs will in questing and such.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★

Taking a 7* to R2 doesn't REALLY take you closer to Valiant, because all the key places to get R3 gems also come with R2 Gems. Go for the R5s for now to help carry you through existing story content.

Thanks. That’s really helpful to know.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 293 ★★
    similar doubt, after all my major and wanted spendings of poolies, how should I spend my final 160k poolies (leftovers after calculaing needed purchases), the final 1-2,2-3 and 3-4 bundle? or gem bundles or should i invest all of it in iso bucket