Options

This might be a stupid Question

In the photo, am paragon but on the store, it shows thronebreaker symbol, is it like that for everybody else or somethings messed up ?

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,693 ★★★★
    I have the same bug, and I don't believe Paragon has the same store as TB and below (I could be wrong though). Probably just a visual bug
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kabam conspiracy theory #228 :-

Ever since Necro, Paragon players started to call themselves "Paragon+" to demonstrate and create this environment where they thought to be equal of Valaints.

So Kabam out of spite, showed Paragons that they belong with TBs instead, by nerfing their progression based store. 🤣

Closed? 🤔
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 37

I have the same bug, and I don't believe Paragon has the same store as TB and below (I could be wrong though). Probably just a visual bug

Yes, Paragon and Thronebreaker have the same store. I have a Paragon main account and a Thronebreaker second account, both their store is the same.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 818 ★★★

PT_99 said:

Ever since Necro, Paragon players started to call themselves "Paragon+" to demonstrate and create this environment where they thought to be equal of Valaints.

So Kabam out of spite, showed Paragons that they belong with TBs instead, by nerfing their progression based store. 🤣

Closed? 🤔
    link?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    Bruh how this thread completely deviated to something else is really hilarious lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Closed? 🤔
    My history is well written in golden words, glad to see another one interested. 😌🙏
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 516 ★★★
    He’s the valiant now
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Closed? 🤔
    My history is well written in golden words, glad to see another one interested. 😌🙏
  • Options
    MasterA said:

He’s the valiant now

Maybe she?
  • Options

Bruh how this thread completely deviated to something else is really hilarious lol

Almost wait for him to say: I'm inevitable!

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 760 ★★★
    How uncooth... @PT_99 is THE Valiant. Show some respect.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★

MasterA said:

He’s the valiant now

Maybe she?
    I prefer Boba/Fett instead
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 379 ★★
    PT_99 said:

MasterA said:

He’s the valiant now

Maybe she?