Options

My FTP Account Progress

I saw a post on reddit where a guy was talking about his ftp account and his progress and it made me think we should these ftp account appreciation more often. I recently reached gladiator circuit for the first time so I thought maybe I should do it too to support ftp players.

I have been playing since maybe August 2023(when kindred was released) and it's been 10 months since I started.

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 285 ★★
    This is 10 months! ftp no less I've been playing for like 2 years and are no where near this level. How did you get so far so quick?
  • Options
    Pure35Pure35 Posts: 67

This is 10 months! ftp no less I've been playing for like 2 years and are no where near this level. How did you get so far so quick?

I was lucky with pulling abs man as my 3rd or maybe 4th 6star and awakening him him and cgr helped me clear so much content. I became paragon just before banquet started or maybe during it. Exploring act 8 gave me a huge boost in 7 star champs and a lot of r4s and r5s
    If u think my progress is absurd then wait till u hear about my frnd he started in December maybe a week or two before banquet and became paragon two weeks ago and he too is ftp
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    With all the insane events these few years like Banquet and this Poolies event, it's not really that surprising how you two were able to progress so quickly. Congrats bro!