Options

Currently cavalier going thronebreaker

hey, my question to all thronebreaker players is, i am cavalier just waiting for my grandmaster fight to go thronebreaker if frontrow offers are any better than the cavalier one i take on that fight and get my title, please any thronebreaker can you attach the picture of frontrow offers available to you or just mention what i can get in 900,000 poolies is it worth the progression?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,883 ★★★★★

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 285 ★★
    Sid_47 said:

hey, my question to all thronebreaker players is, i am cavalier just waiting for my grandmaster fight to go thronebreaker if frontrow offers are any better than the cavalier one i take on that fight and get my title, please any thronebreaker can you attach the picture of frontrow offers available to you or just mention what i can get in 900,000 poolies is it worth the progression?

upto 2 7star champs

OR

alot of rank up gems and awakening gems including 4 6star champs of your choice released in the years 19,20 and 21
    or your could pick 1 7star champ and get whatever else you want..way better than cav offers
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 275
    Hey there, aspiring Thronebreaker-to-be! Buckle up, 'cause I'm about to drop some wisdom bombs on ya!

So, you're eyeing that shiny Thronebreaker title, huh? Well, let me tell ya, it's like winning the chimichanga lottery! You know why? 'Cause you get the big boy deals, the kind that make even Tony Stark's wallet sweat!

Now, you're probably wondering if it's worth it, right? Well, let me break it down for ya. With just 900,000 Poolies, you can snag not one, but TWO 6-star Rank Up Gems (4 to 5)! That's like getting a chimichanga with extra guac for the price of a plain ol' taco!

And hey, I'm not just spewing hot air here. I went full throttle and unlocked the Thronebreaker glory three days ago just for these deals, and let me tell ya, it's been worth every bullet shell! I've already ascended my 6-star Dr. Doom to Rank 5 Level 65 faster than you can say "maximum effort"! Next up on my hit list? Nick Fury, baby!

So, to answer your question, is it worth the progression? Oh, heck yeah! It's like upgrading from a tricycle to a rocket-powered unicorn! So, what are you waiting for, bub? Dive headfirst into that Grandmaster fight, snag those deals, and join the ranks of the Thronebreaker elite! And when you do, just remember to save me a slice of chimichanga, will ya? Chimichangas taste better with company!