Options

Questions about omega days

Do u think the omega days unit store will sell the 7 star omega days crystal for 100 dollars like the way they did with the romance crystal and x magica or do u think u can only get it from spending units ?

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    I would not be surprised if we got both unit offers with this event where an Odin comes with a seven star crystal. This happened with gifting and Valentine’s Day at some point if I recall correctly. They may sell the crystal separately but I think (hope) it’ll be a bonus instead of just buying a seven star.
  • Options

I would not be surprised if we got both unit offers with this event where an Odin comes with a seven star crystal. This happened with gifting and Valentine’s Day at some point if I recall correctly. They may sell the crystal separately but I think (hope) it’ll be a bonus instead of just buying a seven star.

Thanks for the reply. I hope it’s a bonus too and not just the crystal because I definitely don’t have enough units for the event and I’d rather save for 4th of July.