Options

So is Lady Deathstrike scaling never gonna be fixed?

As per title ask

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,256 ★★★★★
    Frustratingly no
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

There's literally no reason nor any explanation why her rupture don't scale with 50% attack 50% armor ratings,

Instead it's all armour with explanation of "lol lol 3* does more damage lol lol"

Like what? So many nodes in tech paths give furies or increase base damage but ladyD can't take them because lol lol armour ratings rupture.

She's still incursion goddess tho with that basic attack armour up hack.

I hate they made it so a 3 star can take a damn weapon x in gm gauntlet like why no one uses lower rarity like i took my 7 to r2 till i saw my 5 does the same damage and was like great basically not what i wanted of 7 being useless as tb nodes she can still do fine in raw damage but kinda pathetic due to armor scalling which i never want to see again
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

They should have released her when 3 stars were relevant. Now she's outdated on release lol

Literally issue is she looks so cool in game yet unless u have a high sig high rarity theres no point playing her like if u want a champ that can do what she can theres a nimrod and omega sent who both doesnt really need a dup and would still be insane champs i wish they revisited her
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 155 ★★
    I have her at r4, sig 160ish. Super underwhelming champ, especially in a complex matchup where you can’t play her frenzy phase perfectly (never block). Her heal block is the most useful thing in her kit.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 870 ★★★★
    I pulled her a couple of days ago as a 6* for the first time. I've got other rank ups to do so she's going to stay at rank 1 for the foreseeable future. Shame as the Art team don't miss but I've got other champions I can use for Incursions.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,613 ★★★★★
    R2 7* L40 owner…she was money a couple of BG seasons ago, but now doesn’t make the deck. She can be fun in EQ, but there are other techs that perform better. She can be useful as defender on weak power shield nodes since she regens special damage, but not a great defender overall.

Just needs a bit of damage output. I’d be happy if her ruptures dealt more than 75% of armor rating or could transform into passives/critical ruptures. Maybe she will be better with the new suicides update? Who knows…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,028 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

R2 7* L40 owner…she was money a couple of BG seasons ago, but now doesn’t make the deck. She can be fun in EQ, but there are other techs that perform better. She can be useful as defender on weak power shield nodes since she regens special damage, but not a great defender overall.

Just needs a bit of damage output. I’d be happy if her ruptures dealt more than 75% of armor rating or could transform into passives/critical ruptures. Maybe she will be better with the new suicides update? Who knows…

Dr. Zola

I made threads regarding this issue back when she came out but Kabam doesn’t care about her. She only starts dealing damage 1 minute into a fight in ideal scenarios which is absurd. How dumb are the people rebalancing? How could they say her scaling is fine??
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★
    I got lucky, pulled and duped a 7* when she first came out. Found out her damage sucks due to scaling, and I’ve been sad about it ever since. Most excited I’ve ever been about a pull only to quickly realize that it was in vain.
  • Options
    edited April 30
    mbrace said:

I got lucky, pulled and duped a 7* when she first came out. Found out her damage sucks due to scaling, and I’ve been sad about it ever since. Most excited I’ve ever been about a pull only to quickly realize that it was in vain.

When i opened a titan and got her i was same reason why i took her to r2 only to realise she needed high sig i was hoping she would be fine as a r2 unduped regretted ever since as i was gonna r2 guilly 2099