Options

Stryfe #psychic shielding not working

Isn’t Strufe supposed to be immune to reverse controls? I played the miss marvel path on quest 6.3.5 where there is a special chaos inversion node. Stryfe still gets affected by the node even him having psychic shielding, on the other hand juggernaut doesn’t get affected. Is there something I’m missing??

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut is immune to reverse controls because of his gem. Psychic shielding only grants reverse control immunity for one specific node
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,210 ★★★★★
    It works on the delirium node and against Emma’s reverse controls. Does not work against Grandmaster, Special Chais Inversion or Confusion.

In Jugg’s buff, he was upgraded from psychic shielding to reverse immunity with his active gem.
  • Options
    3l8ruj03l8ruj0 Posts: 4
    Seems a bit confusing but i kindda get it i think. But i think this is over complicated. There should be immunity to reverse control pedriod. Not like… to some reverse controls yes and for others no. Like there is nothing like this for any other debuff. Or you are immune to bleed or not. It should work the same for reverse controls. Just sayin… thnx for the comments