Options

Kate Bishop or Kushala

Hello all. Just wondering who the better choice is to use the 6* X-Magica rank up gem (3 to 4), Kate Bishop or Kushala?

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 676 ★★★★
    One's a defender and the other is an attacker (at least for this tactic), so it depends of what you need rn
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
    Whoever you will play more tbh. I would go Kate.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,991 ★★★★★
    Both are great, but Kate is also a fantastic Necro option. She can solo more than half the fights in there and she’s a battlegrounds queen. Also a decent enough defender
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,769 ★★★★★
    Kate she has much more uses than Kushala. Kushala is still great tho
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 673 ★★★

Take Kate up, she’s top of her class

Nah Shang way better
    I didn’t actually believe there were people out there who really voted for Shang over Kate back when we had the 7* voting last summer - guess they do exist after all.

And hey - I like Shang Chi but he’s not even close to Kate.

As someone who voted for Shang Chi when the vote was out, I think the fact she was so new then is why she lost. I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only one. If the vote was today, Kate should/would win a landslide. I know I'd vote for her. She's miles above Shang-chi & he's a really good champ...
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Kate Bishop
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 237 ★★
    Kate is can basically be your MVP for Nerco if your saving your resources for that. Plus, Kate is basically one of the best skill champions out there.

Kushlala is still very good, but Kate just hits different and has much more uses than Kushlala.

It’s up to you and which champion you want to go with.
    Good luck :’D
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 37
    I'd go for Kate.. my 6 star rank 5 ascended Kate melts everything on her way..
  • Options
    CerebriumCerebrium Posts: 62
    Go Kate. Pick Kate. I love the way she flicks the coin at the end 😎
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 321 ★★
    Kate
  • Options
    Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Posts: 58
    Thanks everyone. I went with Kate, and no regrets, she’s awesome!
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 857 ★★★★
    edited May 1

Nah Shang way better
    Every single time I see 7* Shang chi mentioned I'm reminded of the buffoonery of this community that chose him for the 7* launch pool instead of Kate.
    That had to be the greatest fumble in the entire history of this game. We could have literally had the strongest skill character as a 7* but the community decided to shoot itself in the foot , do a back flip and land face first into a pile of mediocrity
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 964 ★★★

Nah Shang way better
    Every single time I see 7* Shang chi mentioned I'm reminded of the buffoonery of this community that chose him for the 7* launch pool instead of Kate.
    That had to be the greatest fumble in the entire history of this game. We could have literally had the strongest skill character as a 7* but the community decided to shoot itself in the foot , do a back flip and land face first into a pile of mediocrity
    Kate does need sig 200 for that extra dialled in passives it makes a big difference so a sig 200 6 star is better than maybe a 7 star sig 20
  • Options
    As an owner of 6 star ascended Kate I believe you made the right choice OP I haven't mastered her fully but she's so crazy good
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,440 ★★★★★

Nah Shang way better
    Kate does need sig 200 for that extra dialled in passives it makes a big difference so a sig 200 6 star is better than maybe a 7 star sig 20
    Only on Necropolis. Outside Necro you don't need 5 dialed in passives.

And even in necro if we had the 7*, the extra challenge rating will make up for the sig abilty
  • Options

Nah Shang way better
    I belong to that shameful community who picked chi over kate.

Honestly,I am the biggest shang chi simp, but have to agree queen kate is best skill easily.
    Players realised kate's potential only after necropolis. Even kabam thought kate was mid, thats why she was in the poll in first place. Even I picked FAM over kate from a nexus crystal in oct 2023.

Just imagine the potential of 7* r3 kate, with sig stones and x magica saga, one could easily solo every necropolis champ except a few with her. I have a duped 7* shang chi, and I literally cried both of the times I pulled him. It should be queen kate in that position. If kate won the poll, I would r3ing her tomorrow.

Now kate is going the last skill champ to enter 7* pool. I hate the kabam and youtubers for not making summoners realise her potential, like we know onslut/silk/kush are insane champs as soon as they are released.
  • Options

Nah Shang way better
    I didn’t actually believe there were people out there who really voted for Shang over Kate back when we had the 7* voting last summer - guess they do exist after all.

I take the blame. We could've had the best skill champ best necro cheese as 7*, but we missed it thnx to dummoners like me, lol.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,991 ★★★★★

Nah Shang way better

I take the blame. We could've had the best skill champ best necro cheese as 7*, but we missed it thnx to dummoners like me, lol.
    I wonder when we’ll see her as a 7*. Hopefully she comes in late with the other heavy hitters instead of being left behind. She’s not broken and has her counters (new defenders) so I’m still hopeful
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Nah Shang way better

I wonder when we’ll see her as a 7*. Hopefully she comes in late with the other heavy hitters instead of being left behind. She’s not broken and has her counters (new defenders) so I’m still hopeful
    Yes she is not a cheatcode kind of champ like herc, doom or kitty. But she is the best skill champ, or second best skill champ. She and Kingpin probably are the last skill champs to enter 7* pool. I think we might see her around late 2025.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 80 ★★

Nah Shang way better
    As an owner of a 7 star r3 awakened Shang, No he isn’t.
  • Options
    edited May 1

Nah Shang way better
    Shiang Chi falls seriously short in everest content matchups and the nodes prevent him from being an effective choice. He's good in many content but Kate Bishop is miles ahead of him when it comes to utility. Plus she shines in more areas compared to him.
  • Options

Nah Shang way better

I too voted for Shiang Chi as 7 star by the way but I was unaware of Kate Bishop and her real potential so I too take the blame