**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Getting my first titan in 2 days

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,755 ★★★
Really want sersi, bullseye or onslaught. Either 3 would immediately be my first r2 as I'm still saving my 7 star gem from 8.4. I'm at 10.5k 7 star basic shards, should I save the titan I get on Thursday to open with my star basic? Also let me know your thoughts on w and l pulls in the pool. Other than thing (who really is that bad) everyone seems good? I know yall hating on blade, thing etc

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,755 ★★★
    I will have 13k from deadpool solo event on Thursday and I can hopefully get 250k bg points from the 230k I have now. That will get me to 14,500 and then its just 6 star dupes I guess
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    edited May 1
    Any champion that requires awaken and sig200 are pretty bad as 7* since it's pretty tough to get 7* sigs stones or pull them enough times to reach sig200.

While the champions in Titan are pretty solid, some summoners think a few champions in it aren't worthy of 20k Titan shards.. same reference of needing 20k Titan shards are hard to come by (making it a rare resource).. unless you are a substantial whale that spends boatload of $$$$ and/or grind arenas.. open multiple 7* champion crystal and get to open Titan Crystal often.

Onslaught, Bullseye, Dust Kushala WWBN, Ironheart, Red Skull, White Tiger, Destroyer probably some of the top wanted champion.. Thing, Blade and Havok are least wanted.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Advance congratulations from me 😊
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    One of the better champions in the Titan.. Congrats on 7* Bullseye.

Now, kabam is introducing Negasonic Teenage Warhead might be a solid counter to him thou.