**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next r3

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
edited May 1 in General Discussion
So we’re coming up on being able to get the 2 t4a bundle from the front row offers, which means I have to decide my 3rd 7* r3. Since this is a generic rankup I have some pretty good options.

Things to note:
I’m valiant already, my 2 rank 3s are Shang and Killmonger.
2: I only have 1 mystic t6cc whereas I have almost 4 science and 5 tech. So a mystic rankup would take a little longer to do.
3: All are unduped except spot who is sig 20, but I have 30 generic sig stones on hand to use if needed.
4: I have 5 necropolis paths left but am really in no rush to do them, so don’t let necropolis sway your decision too much, this is mostly for bgs.

Let me know if there’s any other information you’d want to help with your vote 👍🏻

Next r3 33 votes

America Chavez
27%
TheSaithBen_15455XamloLickyAvnishXFREEDOMXEmilia90Nacho98R4ID3R 9 votes
Spider-Ham (4*antman relic)
36%
Rayven5220Zeezooscaptain_rogersRenaxqqTrek26OakenshieldThePredator1001CyrillFromTulaThe_0wenpusCursedLand[Deleted User]Midi 12 votes
Shuri
18%
SamdroxtaarRepto23IamnikePowerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeExergis 6 votes
Sasquatch
3%
Samanun 1 vote
Spot (s20 but I have 30 sig stones)
3%
JJMAC 1 vote
Silk
12%
AzKicker316Ayden_noah1Forsaken15friendlyarf 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,647 ★★★★★
    I am going to r3 ham as well
  • Options

I am going to r3 ham as well

That’s awesome man. He’s so fun to use, and is such a nuke. Early congrats.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    America Chavez
    Gotta go with my girl even unduped, but Ham would be great too

I think Silk or Sassy would be a good pick if they were duped, but I would leave them at r2 unawakened

Shuri is great but I would personally leave her at r2 for now. Spot is fine at low sig, but you have to be a fan of his playstyle + he does take some damage every fight
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Gotta go with my girl even unduped, but Ham would be great too

I think Silk or Sassy would be a good pick if they were duped, but I would leave them at r2 unawakened

Shuri is great but I would personally leave her at r2 for now. Spot is fine at low sig, but you have to be a fan of his playstyle + he does take some damage every fight

All good points. Everyone here is r2 except silk, I took up spot over her for r2 since he has some defensive value, but r3 to me is a completely different story since some champs only really need r2.

And yeah if sassy was duped he’d be a stronger candidate for sure, my domino can’t even make the list since I’m waiting on a dupe :/
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,859 ★★★★
    If you were more serious about Necropolis, it would easily be Shuri. If you had the Mystic T6CC on hand I’d have voted for Chavez. But given your current situation I’d recommend SpiderHam. He was one of my first R3s and just wrecks things in Battlegrounds.
  • Options
    edited May 1

If you were more serious about Necropolis, it would easily be Shuri. If you had the Mystic T6CC on hand I’d have voted for Chavez. But given your current situation I’d recommend SpiderHam. He was one of my first R3s and just wrecks things in Battlegrounds.

I appreciate you taking the circumstances into consideration. The thing is even if I do rush through necropolis and likely bring my shuri, the r2 vs the r3 will cost what, maybe 10, 15 more revives using the lower ranked one for all her fights? To me that’s not worth spending 3 t4a on, not just for that. That’s why I want any votes for shuri to not be completely due to necropolis, but more so her bg use.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,958 ★★★★★
    I went spidey pig, but unduped sassy is still a contender if you had the t6cc at this time.

You can't go wrong with spidey ham though either way.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,859 ★★★★

I appreciate you taking the circumstances into consideration. The thing is even if I do rush through necropolis and likely bring my shuri, the r2 vs the r3 will cost what, maybe 10, 15 more revives using the lower ranked one for all her fights? To me that’s not worth spending 3 t4a on, not just for that. That’s why I want any votes for shuri to not be completely due to necropolis, but more so her bg use.
    Yes, I understand. Shuri is great for BGs and for questing outside of Necropolis, so is great regardless. That combined with how good she is in Necropolis is why I would have voted for her if that was a priority for you. I view her much differently than say Wong, who is also really great for Necropolis but isn’t any where near as effective as Shuri in BGs and other content. That said, I don’t think she is quite as strong as SpiderHam or Chavez if BGs is your primary focus, hence my vote for SpiderHam.
  • Options

I went spidey pig, but unduped sassy is still a contender if you had the t6cc at this time.

You can't go wrong with spidey ham though either way.

Very true, any of these champs would make an impact.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,105 ★★★★★
    Shuri
    I think Shuri would benefit a lot from that r3 because at r2 she's not exactly the fastest but she's in every deck regardless cause she counters so much stuff.
    Also you mentioned you have five paths left in Necropolis, Shuri is useful for almost every path in Necropolis so I think that's another good reason to r3 her over the rest.