Options

Piggy bank missing from the store.

Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 109 ★★
On this week’s episode of Hurry Up and Take My Money.

Comments

• Options
    Admiralandrea71Admiralandrea71 Posts: 20
    I’ve got that issue too - and it also shows me as 200 points short of the final milestone even though I’ve completed all the objectives in a timely fashion
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 143
    Completed objectives and have no piggy bank to smash open.
  • Options
    DRob_86DRob_86 Posts: 3
    I have the same issue as well
  • Options
    Admiralandrea71Admiralandrea71 Posts: 20
    Correction: I’m missing 400 points on the final objective - I thought it finished tonight but I’m still on 2400 points
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 109 ★★
    It reminds me of back in the day when I’d be on standby and my exotic oregano supplier was M.I.A.
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 44
    Have you bought it 5 times by any chance? There is a limit how many times it can be obtained.

My problem is that I see that little piggy next to the units in to right, even when I have already rached that limit and I do not see the piggy bank offer any more. Its kinda confusing to be honest.
  • Options
    GrabGrab Posts: 73
    same issue. no piggy bank in store. not in web store either (no expected to be)
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 473 ★★★
    Missing for me today as well after completing the milestones. I can see the tiny pig icon but the purchase option isn’t in the store.
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 164
    Same! Pig icon in the corner. It's not appearing in the store. Will run out of time and will be locked out of buying it! Please fix asap!!
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Yup not showing for me either even after restarting game. Pls help Kabam I know you want these five dollars lol
  • Options
    Leonidas_TharnLeonidas_Tharn Posts: 5
    Might as well chime in with the "me too". I have not purchased it max times, and you could not until today as the requirement necessary to purchase is complete the "daily" objectives. Yesterday I had one purchase left, after completing today's daily objectives, the bank disappeared (without purchasing it).
  • Options
    I should also mention that I got the 4 popups (for the piggy bank) when I completed each of today's daily missions.

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    Ditto. I would like to purchase the piggy bank, it is not there. It prompted at the bottom that I met the requirements to purchase it, but it is not there in the store. I do have the little piggy icon.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,645
    Hey gang.

From discussions with the game team, it appears we're in a situation where: if you've hit your purchase limit (five) on the piggy banks, it doesn't remove the notification. You're still unable to buy another, as you *have* hit the limit.

Sorry for the confusion, the game team will continue to investigate.
  • Options
    _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 50

Ditto. I would like to purchase the piggy bank, it is not there. It prompted at the bottom that I met the requirements to purchase it, but it is not there in the store. I do have the little piggy icon.

Same story with me
  • Options
    Same. Same. Not sure how many I purchased tho.
  • Options
    MiamiCaneMiamiCane Posts: 2
    Unfortunately, there’s no limit listed in the in-game mail.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 172
    Let us buy more LOL !
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,209 ★★★★★
    MiamiCane said:

Unfortunately, there’s no limit listed in the in-game mail.

I think the big red banner with bold white text in all caps does a good enough job at letting you know there's a limit.
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 164
    I haven't bought it the max number of times so it's bugged. Timer is about to expire
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

From discussions with the game team, it appears we're in a situation where: if you've hit your purchase limit (five) on the piggy banks, it doesn't remove the notification. You're still unable to buy another, as you *have* hit the limit.

The icon has been totally stressful all day—definitely merits, say, 1,000,000 Poolies for compensation, distress & pain+suffering😉

Dr. Zola
    I agree, compensation for pain and suffering!🤪🤪🤪🤪
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

Is today the 5th or 6th day of the bank? I'm pretty positive yesterday it said I had one more purchase left, but I guess I could have been wrong.

If we've already purchased the limit, will we still get the notifications that we have done X of 4 for the bank?
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 81
    edited May 1
    Yeah I'm pretty sure there still one left as of yesterday for me too. I've only bought 4 of them
  • Options
    DRuk84DRuk84 Posts: 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

Pretty sure I had 1 more piggy bank to buy (not 100%, but pretty sure) and it isn't showing up.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

It dawned on me that I get e-mails for my purchases. I did purchase the bank 5 times, the confusion comes into play because I'm positive it said I had 1 more purchase left and I got the popups that I was completing goals towards the bank and that the bank was ready.
  • Options
    Burt_macklin_FBIBurt_macklin_FBI Posts: 10
    When does the bank reset? I’d assume it resets when the objectives reset but I did all 4 objectives earlier today and it’s telling me I’ve completed no points toward the piggy bank.
  • Options
    2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 100
    edited May 2

So I haven’t hit my limit and it still disappeared, according to my records I have one more purchase on my main account.
  • Options
    Sam_1340Sam_1340 Posts: 1
    Same here with piggy bang and rewards for fullfilling missions.
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 69
    I haven’t purchased any piggies yet and today was the day, except it’s frozen out. No points being gained nothing.