**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Act 9 Beta

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,360 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Following up!

Game team found the issue and my theory didn't hold up.

They're making adjustments and you should see changes soon!

Great news thank for the information and communication have to bless how amazing the information com :-) and fixing it for me at least
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 445 ★★★

It is now appearing, as well as the button on the main screen. Can now sign up for the beta!
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 210 ★★
    What are the criteria for sending out Betas?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,955 ★★★★★
    We get any reward or is it community service?
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

We get any reward or is it community service?

If it’s same as act 8 beta you get 6 star shards and that’s it.

• Options
    Seenk said:

What are the criteria for sending out Betas?

I think it’s random could be wrong
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 215 ★★
    edited May 2
    I always wanted to enter beta, but didn’t get any invitation for the last 9 years… Got 100% of content done, playing actively, got valiant on both accounts. It’s very frustrating when my friends got invitations over and over again. That’s nowadays I think is cooler to have access to beta than to even have a legends title😰

• Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★

I always wanted to enter beta, but didn’t get any invitation for the last 9 years… Got 100% of content done, playing actively, got valiant on both accounts. It’s very frustrating when my friends got invitations over and over again. That’s nowadays I think is cooler to have access to beta than to even have a legends title😰

It's for us that can't steam through everything with r3s 🥲
    Kidding, idk how they choose who participates
  • Options
    Twi543Twi543 Posts: 9
    i did not recieve this in game message is there anything i can do to sign up to the beta?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,409 ★★★★★
    Twi543 said:

i did not recieve this in game message is there anything i can do to sign up to the beta?

No, invites are sent randomly and there is no request process
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 476 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Greetings Summoner,

You have been invited to take part in the ACT 9 CHAPTER 1 BETA! If you would like to take part in the test, the Sign-Up period for the test will take place between May 1, 11:00 AM PDT and May 8, 11:00 AM PDT and you will be able to access the Beta from May 15, 11:00 AM PDT until May 29, 11:00 AM PDT.

Once you select Sign-up, there will be a period of time that is necessary for us to collect all participants before the server becomes available, and you will be notified when the Beta becomes active. Access to the Beta is not guaranteed and some issues may occur. We will work to rectify those issues as they arise, and in a timely manner, but some accounts may not be able to access the Beta at all.

Can summoners who weren’t invited still join act 9 beta? Im a paragon, on 8.4.6, know most everyone was invited, even people who haven’t even got to chapter 8.3. Would really like to participate in this…
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Greetings Summoner,

You have been invited to take part in the ACT 9 CHAPTER 1 BETA! If you would like to take part in the test, the Sign-Up period for the test will take place between May 1, 11:00 AM PDT and May 8, 11:00 AM PDT and you will be able to access the Beta from May 15, 11:00 AM PDT until May 29, 11:00 AM PDT.

Once you select Sign-up, there will be a period of time that is necessary for us to collect all participants before the server becomes available, and you will be notified when the Beta becomes active. Access to the Beta is not guaranteed and some issues may occur. We will work to rectify those issues as they arise, and in a timely manner, but some accounts may not be able to access the Beta at all.

Can summoners who weren’t invited still join act 9 beta? Im a paragon, on 8.4.6, know most everyone was invited, even people who haven’t even got to chapter 8.3. Would really like to participate in this…
    No. If your not invited this time then your out of luck. It's completely random who gets the Invites. Just gotta wait for the next one and see what happens.