**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Help a brother out.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
edited May 2 in General Discussion
I'm just looking for opinions. Nobody is wrong. My account is fairly large. I'm MOSTLY battlegrounds focused. Initially. Since day one of r3s being a thing I've always wanted to take up domino. But with raids and bullseye being a thing I've really been loving og storm. And my last two titans gave me dust. Who would you r3? Also, there's nightcrawler who's been doing pretty cool stuff.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,460 ★★★★★
    I’m loving OG Storm. But r3 Domino usually gives me a win in BG and she’s a good raids option as well.
  • Options

I’m loving OG Storm. But r3 Domino usually gives me a win in BG and she’s a good raids option as well.

Those are realistically top two contenders. I don't know dust well. Loving NC but he wants that sig level.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,460 ★★★★★
    I’m in the same boat, have Storm and Bishop at r2, Domino at r3. Sitting on a mutant rank up gem. I’ll go Storm unless I pull Onslaught from the Titan. Might think about Dust if I pull her to.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 488 ★★
    Dust!!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,555 ★★★★★

Dust!!

Me when i move the refridgerator
  • Options
    Sorry. I forgot about the event in two weeks. A sig 100 omega red r3 may be good
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    I have a r5 domino but if I see a r3 7 it’s an immediate ban lol. That said I would go her or maybe dust
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    There isn’t a bad option here. I personally love the NC buff and people aren’t giving him the respect he deserves. Dust and Domino are great options too
  • Options
    So dust or domino over omega red? Hilariously silly tough choice to make. I'd like to have domino/dust/NC at rank 3.