Necropolis Wiccan

Any advice on how to deal with this Wiccan? I have been doing this fight for a long time, and every attempt seems like he only gains health. He throws his sp1 the instant he gets it, and in my last attempt, he healed up over 12%. I have max despair, but no matter who I bring in, they always die before I’m able to get enough debuffs on him.
Any advice would be helpful and thanks in advance.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    You can easily do it with Kate if you have despair ... just apply all debuffs first and then coldsnap for the damage
  • Roddy_Heroes05Roddy_Heroes05 Member Posts: 10

You can easily do it with Kate if you have despair ... just apply all debuffs first and then coldsnap for the damage

That’s what I’m thinking too. I think I’ll just have to heal up enough to get a really good run.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Shuri solos him. The 6* will need 1 revive probably
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

Shuri solos him. The 6* will need 1 revive probably

That who I used. R2 Shur,i but had to use 1 revive.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    Just curious why Zemo is there.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
    This the hardest fight on the path for me. Unfortunately there’s no easy answer. You just have to get a solo with Kate. And yeah make sure you have max despair. Took me probably 6 or 7 tries before I got the solo
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Push him to sp2, I believe, not sp1.
    I believe that was one of the tactics, but my memory is really foggy too.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 166
    Yes push him to SP2 if you can’t place heal block or petrify reliably. I actually learnt how to dex his SP2 from this fight
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★
    Honestly did not felt his heals at all when I just punched him with Aegon.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,065 ★★★★
    edited May 3
    I would go with Shuri with despair active she melts him

I just wanted to use a champion that I know can work that I have ranked up, and he helps to have more diversity on my team.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★

I just wanted to use a champion that I know can work that I have ranked up, and he helps to have more diversity on my team.
    Gotcha. I was just wondering since I thought Kate would have covered everything Zemo would be able to do. I did all my runs with Aegon so I honestly didn't learn the fights as well as others.
    Thank you to everybody that commented on this thread, your input was much needed. I was able to get him down with Kate and was ecstatic when I saw the K.O. Again, your responses helped a lot.