Options

Is Mysterium a permanent currency?

FrydayFryday Posts: 733 ★★★★
Just hoping to get a confirmation from the Kabam team.

Is Mysterium a permanent currency?

I.e we will continue to have Trader Outpost with Mysterium as currency going forward (June, July, ect)

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★
    Only for one more month
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,942 ★★★★★
    At least during this saga... I dunno if they carry to the next saga, they could though.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 733 ★★★★
    Many thanks for your respond @Bendy and @BringPopcorn .

I just thought I remember reading somewhere @Kabam Jax mentioned something about it being the same, with only some small changes from month to month, giving me an impression it was a permanent thing.

Would be good to get some kind of official clear confirmation, just so players know what they are doing.

@Pikolu , do you happen to have any extra info on this?

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,279 ★★★★★
    I also remember the currency would be permanent. Not to sure now
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,705 ★★★★★

At least during this saga... I dunno if they carry to the next saga, they could though.

This is what i thought they said of it being just for this saga trade currency thats why i said one more month since after this month we dont fully know if will be the currency going forward or be changed
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★
    Well, Mysterium is something from the recent X-Men comics, so it makes sense that it's tied to this Saga, and the next Saga will use something different. But we won't know for sure until Kabaam tells us.