Options

Finally Valiant But Need Help !!

IryseIryse Posts: 495 ★★★
edited May 3 in General Discussion

Finally achieved the Valiant Milestone.

The Mutant additions are good enough as completion rewards.

The question here is I have Skill and Science Gem for R3. Who should I chose?

I am not at all able to see through Skill class rank up. please guide a bit.

@Ayden_noah1 @FrostGiantLord @peixemacaco This ones for you guys!! Thanks a ton.

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,805 ★★★★
    edited May 3
    Congrats on Valiant! Black Cat for Skill. Hold your science.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 ★★★
    Are you actually Valiant, or do you need to use those gems to get the title? If it's the latter, i wouldn't wait and would probably r3 Overseer out of what you have for science
  • Options
    @captaincush I need to get to title. I cleared the requirements and am sitting on R3 materials right now.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 ★★★
    Then i would definitely not wait for some specific champ to come, that could take forever
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,805 ★★★★

Congrats on Valiant! Black Cat for Skill. Hold your science.

Apologies - thought you were already valiant. If you need to use the gems to get the title, then I’d probably suggest Overseer for science (unless you really like Mr N or Spidey OG). Definitely agree that you should not wait if this is what gets you valiant.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 138
    Uh yeah, agree with others, don't sit on the science gem then.

I figured you had already become valiant. As the title read "FINALLY VALIANT BUT NEED HELP !!" and the first line was "Finally achieved the Valiant Milestone"...
  • Options

Dear Bros, I took a gamble on the 650k Science Class selector crystal instead of 900k offer and got thus one!!

I think it paid off dearly. Thank God. Ranking her up now instead of overseer.
  • Options
    edited May 4

So Happy to see atleast one gem being properly utilized. Have Shuri and Onslaught too but they can't wouldn't even go to R3 with T4A as I would miss one more and the T6C for Mutant and Tech are 3 more needed. So I thought let's take a faith's leap on the class selector and see if science is atleast going to go down to someone rankable.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,349 ★★★★★
    Braa...damn ggs to you.
    I'll go with BC and titty. 🎉
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 479 ★★★
    From a R2 Korg & R3 Bullseye owner, you cant go wrong with those 2.

Happy you got Titania, but Morbius ain’t bad…150k sp2, if they bleed, is pretty good imo.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

From a R2 Korg & R3 Bullseye owner, you cant go wrong with those 2.

Happy you got Titania, but Morbius ain’t bad…150k sp2, if they bleed, is pretty good imo.

He carried me through 8.2.6 science path easily yesterday. It was some unblockable steadfast path.