**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

" Not everybody wins that Promo code "

13»

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 587 ★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

JollyHawk said:

Take the L it was only for people who were watching the stream

But for some people like me we couldn't not watch it because i had to sleep even though i wanted to be there so please don't make comments like that
    Truth hurts? Have you watched the replay of the stream yet?
    I bet JollyHawk watch these livestream replays like 50 times a day..lol :D

dee_jay5 said:

JollyHawk said:

Take the L it was only for people who were watching the stream

But for some people like me we couldn't not watch it because i had to sleep even though i wanted to be there so please don't make comments like that
    Truth hurts? Have you watched the replay of the stream yet?
    I bet JollyHawk watch these livestream replays like 50 times a day..lol :D

Didn't answer my question.
  • Options
    MadbonėMadbonė Posts: 19

Madbonė said:

While they are low probability, they have the potential for high value rewards. My opinion remains unchanged. I, like many others, want to feel included.

So then stay awake and be included.
    If you were following the thread, you would see my comment stating I work during those hours so I’m unable to watch… thanks for trying to contribute though…
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,466 ★★★★★
    It feels like sometimes they shoot themselves in the foot... It was probably a terrible promo code...
    If it had been streamreward people wouldn't be so triggered.. the word everybody just made it worse 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    Madbonė said:

While they are low probability, they have the potential for high value rewards. My opinion remains unchanged. I, like many others, want to feel included.

This is where Kabam failed.
    To hand out inclusive participation reward even when the said person did not participated.
    😃
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

Jesus, people will complain about anything nowadays.
    Who cares... seriously, it's 3 weekly crystals.

I am Canadian and could never do the marvel insider thing when it was around.
    Not once did I complain, because seriously, who cares?!!!

I've missed out on stuff before too, get over it.

It's not about the three crystals why people are bringing this up, I wouldn't be upset with those as well. I think it's about getting equal opportunity for us in the other side of the world to be able to participate in these types of promo and giveaways. There had been quite a few livestream giveaways that we couldn't participate due to different time zone. If only Kabam could extend these types of promo and giveaways to at least 24 hours so we could participate. By the way, to some, these crystals could be valuable.
    Again, I'm Canadian, so I wasn't able to get the marvel insider stuff. Guess what? I didn't whine about it, I moved on and did stuff without the extra rewards marvel insider people got.

It's really that simple.

They already said they'll be doing another promo code, with another time limit for those who missed it in the livestream. You gonna whine if you don't get that one too?
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39

dee_jay5 said:

It's not about the three crystals why people are bringing this up, I wouldn't be upset with those as well. I think it's about getting equal opportunity for us in the other side of the world to be able to participate in these types of promo and giveaways. There had been quite a few livestream giveaways that we couldn't participate due to different time zone. If only Kabam could extend these types of promo and giveaways to at least 24 hours so we could participate. By the way, to some, these crystals could be valuable.
    Again, I'm Canadian, so I wasn't able to get the marvel insider stuff. Guess what? I didn't whine about it, I moved on and did stuff without the extra rewards marvel insider people got.

It's really that simple.

They already said they'll be doing another promo code, with another time limit for those who missed it in the livestream. You gonna whine if you don't get that one too?
    Yeah, you're right..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★

dee_jay5 said:

It's really that simple.

They’re already whining that it’s going to be put on Twitter.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 595 ★★★
    Do I still have time?
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★

dee_jay5 said:

It's really that simple.

They’re already whining that it’s going to be put on Twitter.
    Again? Can we ?
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121

100%
    Rewarding those in the right timezome.
    Disadvantaging the rest of the world.
    Typical unbalanced Kabam behaviour really.
    #EVERYBODYDOESNTWIN

Well next time wake up and watch the Livestream. They did a promo code to award those that watched the Livestream.

Do you get mad at other streamers on Twitch who do twitch drops when you aren't watching?
    So you'd wake up at 3am? On a night when you have work the next day. Then be happy that they call it everybodywins when it's clear af this promo code was for those on that side of the world. It's a global community and half of us miss out because they focus all events on American time.
    To be clear if the shoe was on the other foot I would still complain for those who didn't get it.
    You grubs are problem with the community and why things never change.
    I would, if i had the feeling for needing that much. If not, i wouldn't go nuts at the forum about prioritizing my sleep schedule over the live stream and would move along. This "outrage" from some peoples is just like a little kid who saw that some kids on the other site of the fence got some ice cream.