Questions for the community: 1: If you had the opportunity to work for Kabam, would you do it & why?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
edited May 4 in General Discussion
and 2. If you could name the next progression title, what would it be?

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    I’d like to keep my job as the pay is good, and do a Kabam job in my lunch breaks haha, fix the masteries will be my first assignment.

Vanquisher or something for next title
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Next progression title “Wallet warrior”

Whales
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 376 ★★
    Well, if they promised me a lifetime supply of chimichangas and a corner office with a view of the fourth wall, then heck yeah, sign me up! B)

As for the next progression title: "Whalepool" - because, hey, everyone's got their own way of enjoying the game, right? Some folks like to dive deep and make a splash with their spending, and that's cool. Me? I'm more of a do-it-the-hard-way kinda guy, but hey, to each their own. Just remember, it's not about the size of your wallet, it's about the size of your... uh, heart! Yeah, let's go with that. <3
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Good salary
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 433 ★★
    Warden
    Warper

i have a few more but they are even more cliche
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

the next title would be Paladin.

and yes, I would. I would be campaigning SO HARD for Cap B Brian Braddock, Union Jack, Spitfire, Firestar, Dazzler, and a bunch of others to get in.

Firestar would be HOT!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Well, if they promised me a lifetime supply of chimichangas and a corner office with a view of the fourth wall, then heck yeah, sign me up! B)

As for the next progression title: "Whalepool" - because, hey, everyone's got their own way of enjoying the game, right? Some folks like to dive deep and make a splash with their spending, and that's cool. Me? I'm more of a do-it-the-hard-way kinda guy, but hey, to each their own. Just remember, it's not about the size of your wallet, it's about the size of your... uh, heart! Yeah, let's go with that. <3 </p>

Spoken like a true Deadpool 😂😂😂😂
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I'd get fired in 5 minutes for playing with all the cool stuff they undoubtedly have lying around instead of working.

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    I'll make L-1 revives purchasable with units.
    I kinda like the sound of Zenith
  • TeleusTeleus Member Posts: 119
    edited May 4
    Excelsior - and sure if they needed someone to be in charge of their finance and accounting function I’d work there (though depending on how things are structured I might mean netmarble).
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Sure, but since I'm not any sort of computer, technology, gaming guy (this is the only game I play on my phone, or otherwise, I haven't owned a console in 10+ years) I would probably be their building maintenance guy. Lol
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388

and 2. If you could name the next progression title, what would it be?

I stop to making nerfs and immediately remove all nerfed from game, my first work to do
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    To add to my post, if they let me anywhere near the game, I would delete hercules. 😎😁
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    1. Yes, I'd give more power to the players in terms of how new champs come in and what kit they would have. Also rather than do it once a year I'd do it twice. How? Firstly I'd manage expectations that community choice will be made top tier to ensure there is hype. Second choice would be from 6 we'd have in the works but expectations would be all round good champ but not broken. Then for winner we give options for kit e.g. immortality or immunities etc. but this would need to align with the champ history. Then depending on the community focus, other areas may need to be adjusted to balance the champion on release.

2. I'd go with legionnaire as the next title
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    1. Yes. Because Canada rocks. They are as nice as the British yet as tough as Australians. But it'd have to be remote with sporadic travels and frankly my skillset lays with people not programing or art. However after 9 years of playing I'd have to say I'm passionate enough for a job there 😅
    2. That's a really good question. I'd have to go with either....Watcher...or....Titan...orrrr... Ultima....Triumphant....Legendary....Fabled....
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Next progression title? " Double face cuite pie " for me!
  • dee_jay5dee_jay5 Member Posts: 46
    Pandingo said:

1. Yes. Because Canada rocks. They are as nice as the British yet as tough as Australians. But it'd have to be remote with sporadic travels and frankly my skillset lays with people not programing or art. However after 9 years of playing I'd have to say I'm passionate enough for a job there 😅
    2. That's a really good question. I'd have to go with either....Watcher...or....Titan...orrrr... Ultima....Triumphant....Legendary....Fabled....

Titan title sounds good!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    1. No, I am not dealing with the players on this community.
    2. New title? Lifeless
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    1. Wouldn’t. I think it ruin the fun/mystery of the game.
    2. Ascended would be a good one. Can only use ascended champions.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Well, I'm currently unemployed so working at Kabam doesn't sound too bad. :smiley:

I once did a little text adventure with some MCOC champions that was very well received, so maybe I could somehow bake that into the game or as some kind of community event. Perhaps as a way to introduce new champions in a fun way. But then again, I get burnout just thinking about doing one of those games every month.

As for progression title? I don't know. Maybe tie it into completing some sort of multi-Saga objective and call the tile "Sage"?
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    I’m pretty good at winging stuff, so why not.
    Next title: Addicted.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    It would be fun to work for Kabam since I spend so much time playing for free right now. Getting paid to play would be a dream job. As long as the job is as a game tester. As for the new title I would suggest "Balaena Adspectus".
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★
    I would begin by starting a rebellion and concurrently overthrow the Kabam monarchy.
  • Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Member Posts: 53
    If I worked for Kabam I would create the buffs for all the characters who need it, I have already created many concept buffs for the various PG such as Sentry, Drax, Vision, Moon Knight etc...
    I would know very well how to make them unique and fun, bringing novelty and trying to give them the justice they deserve.
    - Thinking of a new progression title is not easy, looking at the past they have used various noble titles and I don't know which one to use now to give it a greater importance, without falling into the "King" or "Emperor" cliché.
    If we think that in Act 9 we should clash with the Chronoserpent I would choose a title related to this, for example "Snake Eater".