A Deadpool-sized Timing Blunder!

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
So, here I was, trying to make some tough decisions in the Thronebreaker version of the Front Row Offers store. Offer 4 or 5? That was the question. So, I did what any sane person would do - I took it to the streets... err, forums. After a bit of polling, I decided to go all-in on Offer 4.

Fast forward to this morning. I strutted over to the store, and threw down another 450K Poolies. That's 900K Poolies spent in total. I then made a beeline to Deadpool's [7] Star-Studded Debut Solo Event to snag those 5k 6-star shards and 5* Wolverine - who, by the way, I don't own yet.

But here's where things get a tad... Deadpoolish. Turns out, the Solo Event clock decided to call it quits a solid 72 hours before the store timer was set to expire. Talk about bad timing. I mean, seriously, who plans these things?

Now, before you go pointing fingers, let's set the record straight. I'm not here to blame anyone but myself. I should've checked that darn timer on Deadpool's [7] Star-Studded Debut Solo Event.

So, here I am, venting my frustrations and wondering if anyone else out there stumbled into this same pool of confusion?